Discussion And the last GX of Forbidden Light is...

I know it will probably never happen, but out of pure bias I need to say that Aromatisse is getting a GX soon. Aromatisse gets even less love than Goodra (*gasp). At least Goodra has the sleeves and stuff on the Pokemon center online strore. The only product with Aromatisse is a stinkin keychain. A very nice keychain, mind you, that is currently sitting on top of my dresser being displayed just as proudly as all my other nerd stuff, but still only a keychain.

Give that lovable perfume master some the respect it deserves, or you shall forever have nightmares of Max potions on 10 hp Pokemon with no drawbacks and decks who's Pokemon lineups look like they're from the VG, not the TCG.

no no no no
NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO

It can't be...
Hey, it's alright. Goodra's got a decent shot at having something in that Dragon Storm mini-set Japan's got coming in a couple months and it's the only pseudo to date to not receive an ultra-rare. Its time will come, I'm sure, and at the least I would be surprised if a Kalos set didn't at least feature a Goodra card even it's a non-GX. And at least a regular Goodra's seeing meta play in the form of Shock Lock right now, yeah?

Ok just to clear things up. Every pokemon card is known from japans set , that i can tell their is no other gx. So we know the 8th gx card is not from that set or ultra set. It is a GX japan has but we do not yet. That leaves 4. 2 of those are coming in October box. So leaves 2, to my memory i could be wrong, but those 2 cards are ashs Pickahu and Team Rocket's Mimikyu.
I come to this conclusion due to Japans set list of FA's and there numbers.

Last edited:
Even though it's probably not going to happen, I would love to see a Dragalge GX. It's a Pokemon that hasn't been printed that much (only in Flashfire & BREAKpoint) and has always been printed as a dragon type. Would be interesting to see.

Ok just to clear things up. Every pokemon card is known from japans set , that i can tell their is no other gx. So we know the 8th gx card is not from that set or ultra set. It is a GX japan has but we do not yet. That leaves 4. 2 of those are coming in October box. So leaves 2, to my memory i could be wrong, but those 2 cards are ashs Pickahu and Team Rocket's Mimikyu.
I come to this conclusion due to Japans set list of FA's and there numbers.
Palossand and Faticate GX exist

FA and RR versions of Tsareena maybe? I am 100% convinced it will be alternate arts of a GX we already have. I would love a Goodra GX though, and I'm crossing my fingers for you.

I know it will probably never happen, but out of pure bias I need to say that Aromatisse is getting a GX soon. Aromatisse gets even less love than Goodra (*gasp). At least Goodra has the sleeves and stuff on the Pokemon center online strore. The only product with Aromatisse is a stinkin keychain. A very nice keychain, mind you, that is currently sitting on top of my dresser being displayed just as proudly as all my other nerd stuff, but still only a keychain.

Give that lovable perfume master some the respect it deserves, or you shall forever have nightmares of Max potions on 10 hp Pokemon with no drawbacks and decks who's Pokemon lineups look like they're from the VG, not the TCG.
As a budding Energy Trans player, I 100% agree with you!

As a budding Energy Trans player, I 100% agree with you!
Glad to see someone getting into the great world of energy moving. You basically never quite master it, so you can always get better.

If you ever make a tool box style deck (with rainbow/prism energies and then the whole kitchen sink), you just run around breaking all the rules of what a deck is supposed to look like.

The Lunala version I used last year included Tapu Koko-GX, Charizard-EX,Drampa-GX,Tapu Bulu-GX, Solgaleo-GX and Lunala GRI.

The Lunala version I used last year included Tapu Koko-GX, Charizard-EX,Drampa-GX,Tapu Bulu-GX, Solgaleo-GX and Lunala GRI.
Sounds lovely. Charizard EX is such a fun tech. If people ever doubt me, I just say, "Hey, man, metal's coming back." Also, I like to reminisce of when google Cawthon made it to the finals of the Top Cut Invitational playing a Raich/Friends deck that had a Charizard EX with no fire energy.

Back