Ancient Trait Sableye Promo in 'CoroCoro Ichiban'

This card could be useful in Gengar-EX or M-Gallade-EX decks. It'd give you energy acceleration without having to rely on Dimension Valley.

I have to say I agree with the whole helping more than just EX Pokémon. I'd like to see it work for all Pokémon.

if the attack could effect each of your bench Pokemon, and not just your EX Pokemon, I think this card would be more playable. You still need the turn 1 Battle Compressor, Trick coin, and a supporter that gets you your EX attacker.

Suddenly the attack cost on cards Mega Ampharos and Mega TTar, seems like turn 2 attacks

This card is a worse version of Manaphy, and that card sees little to no play. Final Wish is arguably better than Theta Block and Manaphy can attach to any pokemon, not just EX. I ran Manaphy a lot in fun decks cause it was a fun flippy energy accelerator, and it's ability was so important to having any success with it. Flip only 0-1 heads and you know the ability will at least make up for the poor flips. The times you attach and hit zero heads (it will happen) is an energy set back. Sableye won't let you get that that clutch card upon becoming a prize.

What could differentiate Sableye is the typing, but EX only really limits the card.

Back