America's Got Talent!

Who is the best judge on America's Got Talent?

• Total voters

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)
America's biggest talent search is in Season 6! America's Got Talent is probably one of my favorite shows next to Survivor. The show is hosted by the hilarious Nick Cannon and judged by Sharon Osborne, Piers Morgan, and Howie Mandel. If you've seen any of the show then you know of the all-out war between Howie and Piers which just adds to the show.
Here you can discuss the acts, the judges, or absolutely anything else AGT related. I have loved iLuminate, the wappers, and the Kenya dudes. There are probably more great acts I have missed so go ahead, discuss!

YES! America's Got Talent is one beast mode show. :cool: The only thing is that last year's season was sooooo great.... this season has a whole lot to live up too. So far for me there hasn't been many acts that REALLY stood out for me. I think iLuminate was the act that stood out most. That comedian girl that did impressions was pretty funny too but mainly because of her goofy personality. As for the judges, I think Piers is a great judge. He judges most fairly I think. Howie's a funny dude but I don't think he's exactly the best judge around. And Sharon overall is a good judge. But still.... last year's season was amazing and I don't think this season is gonna be able to compare. :(

lol That little Tanner was so funny. The comedian did the best Miley Cyrus impression ever! xD Dani was the girl who looked like Justin Bieber right? That was so funny.

Yeah, i didnt see the comedian, got a video? Tanner was awesome and dani is a boy name and she looks like a dude. But she was funny and had a good sense of humour about it

Professor Splash was a pretty good act. But I can't say I'm too impressed by anyone else that's been sent onward from the auditions thus far. Some are okay, but others are just ridiculous. *roots for Piers to really weed more people out and make things worthwhile*

iLuminate was probably the only REALLY good act that went onward maybe with the exception of Professor Splash, but that act seemed kinda... meh. It was so funny when Piers wasn't there, Howie and Sharon were just letting all of the acts through xD. I liked the act Silhouette with all of those kids, it was pretty cool.

I'm secretly hoping to see someone like Prince Poppycock from last year myself show up. That guy was awesome and a definite showman.

Also, if I recall, these shows were all prerecorded over the winter months, so it's no surprise Piers was stuck in a blizzard during the Minneapolis audition. But I agree it was hilarious too!

I'm watching the new Seattle auditions right now. I completly lol'd at the trashcan-robot thing.

"That joke sucked."

"Joke: DELETED."

Prince Poppycock was my favorite! If the Bohemian Rhapsody was his final act, I think he could've won. iLuminate is kinda like the Fighting Gravity of this year, except for the fact that I think they have more potential. They are good dancers plus they have awesome effects. Can't wait until the episode tonight!
500th post! ... again because I think a thread I posted in twice got deleted... not really sure what happened.

I almost started an America's Got Talent thread a while ago, but then I got too lazy... I've been watching the show since last season, Fighting Gravity is still the best act that show has ever seen, I was so upset when they didn't win last year. To be honest though, I have yet to be very impressed by any of the auditions this year, iLuminate was probably the best one so far. Professor Splash's act looked scary, but I just don't see him going to far in the competition because I don't know where he can go with his act. Some people are seriously going to have to step it up in Vegas this year, cause right now all the acts are kinda bland, we need something with some pop this season, a good Magician or Dance crew would do this Season a lot of good.

As for best Judge, Piers is actually the best at judging Talent, but nobody likes him because of it.

Prince Poppycock was AMAZING! And that's why I think this year isn't gonna be that good. Cause there's like no one who could compare to him. ='(

Ok, I am going to try to successful revive this, let's see how it goes.

This thread died down earlier in the season, because the additions are so dull to watch. The talent didn't seem that great this season, but I have came to like almost all of the acts remain, and the next episode is going to be the TOP 10! I'm pretty excited, for those who need to be caught up...
Landou Eugene Murphy Jr.
Anna Graceman.
Team iLuminate
The Miami Allstars
West Springfield Dance Team
Landon (magician, can't remember his last name :/)
Poplyfe
Lyes Anges
The Smage Brother's Riding Shows
Silhouettes

Gotta say, I am sad to see the Kinetic King go, and I really liked the Fiddleheads, but oh well. Anybody got any predictions as to who will win, or move on? I'm guessing Landou takes it, because a singer with some sort of interesting background always seems to win. Hopefully this thread gets a little more discussion than it previously did.

Dani Shay and Tanner Edwards both are amazing. I have watched all the episodes of this tv series. This is really a fantastic tv series to watch.

Back