American=World Champion???

Americans will win the worlds this year?

• Yes

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No idea...

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
well, I won't tell, I promised it to myself, but you can find out..., but not by asking someone

and if you do find out, DON'T TELL ANYONE

Well, if "Media" gets money with it, everybody would care. But if you play an Archetype, chances of someone caring about that fact are bigger. Playing a rogue deck and winning Worlds is a great way to call Media's attention. Or even getting a good spot at Worlds may do the job.

And more: I've recently learned from a source that Media is more interested about announcing an American or a Japanese winner than a Belgium, Mexican or Malaysian winner. As most people just don't care about Malaysia, Belgium or any other non-big country that has almost no worldwide money concentration. People are interested on where the money is concentrated. USA, Japan, Australia, Brazil (just money and tourism, nothing special, but a well-broken economy [I just wanted to point Brazil :p]). Anyway, good luck flying 11 hours straight :).

don't worry, I respect and understand your attitude.

and I promise that if I find it out (because i guess I know where to find something similar to it), I won't tell it.

RE:  American=World Champion???

cute-mew said:
no, to the one above me, I always edit my posts when I did something wrong

hey, aren't those invites for the LCQ (don't know)

anyways, glad to know that there'll be less Americans

he called it dark air, *laughs*, this'll give me something to insult him while we're on the plane (can you believe he still plays the exact same deck)

No, the Grinder is 8 invites only, period.
Good luck though, I won't be in your age group so I suppose I can hope that you win.

they have enough fireweapons ( money lol) to buy lots of boxes, while other countries dont

also countries other than US have a very seriuos problem:

*their parents juz want their kids to juz read books and then get good results, get lots of A s so that their parent be proud.

* once a kid who plays tcg find himself got bad results in exam, his parents will blame the tcg, sometimes even throw the cards away~ ( this is zezima's case lol)

TYranitarFReak said:
they have enough fireweapons ( money lol) to buy lots of boxes, while other countries dont

also countries other than US have a very seriuos problem:

*their parents juz want their kids to juz read books and then get good results, get lots of A s so that their parent be proud.

* once a kid who plays tcg find himself got bad results in exam, his parents will blame the tcg, sometimes even throw the cards away~ ( this is zezima's case lol)

Yeah, agree with this. My parents thought tcg very childish and they're not allow me to play tcg so I have to keep my cards in friend's house.(not TYranitarFReak)

Just explain to parent how good the TCG was. It require thinking skill, observation skill. It helps develop a player's mind by figure out a new strategy.

Just don't get too edicted.

agree 1000000000% with u~

but its hard to explain to parents who thinks " a good boy" = get tons of A's , be No. 1 in everything ( except tcg or other online gaming)....sigh

But you're still lucky. Your parents allow you to online. My parents didn't allow me to do anything except study...revision...homework...that's why I have to online at midnight.

TYranitarFReak said:
agree 1000000000% with u~

but its hard to explain to parents who thinks " a good boy" = get tons of A's , be No. 1 in everything ( except tcg or other online gaming)....sigh

Explain to them it develop our imagination for essay writing. Unless they are too STURBAND.

Back