Amazing Set-Ups

Ariadosguy

<3 Flariados
Have you ever had a game where you just managed to set up really well and just ran over your opponent?

Right now in a Redshark game, I'm playing a Kingdra deck with a rogue I made, and it's Turn 4, and this is what I have in play:

Metagross active
Metagross
Metagross
Metagross
Leafeon Lv X
Claydol

That's got to be a record... o.0

Share your stories!

EDIT: It won the game, though that was predicted. Second game, and it's Turn 3, and I now have 3 Metagross and a Claydol in play.

With my MegaZong, this what I had Turn 3: (Me going first.)

-2 Yanmega
-Bronzong
-Claydol

Not as impressive, but good nevertheless.

Well, anybody who used AMU would have at least one time with this setup out in turn two, but it is still awesome. =D

-Uxie Lv.X
-Azelf Lv.X
-Mesprit Lv.X
-Palkia Lv.X
-2 Uxie LA

My Magnezone and Electivire deck

T1 - Play Chatot active, Magnemite and Baltoy and use Mimic.
T2 - 2 Poke-radars and evolve to Claydol, Rare Candy to Magnezone, play Electabuzz from Cosmic Power, Mimic.
T3 - Free retreat Chatot for Magnezone and Bebes for Electivire or something then Cosmic Power, Premier Ball for Lv. X and play and use the not Lv. X attack for 80.

That only happened once though :p

T1: rare candy empo, rare cnady claydol ect. on T2 i had 2 empoleon out, a claydol, and something else forgot, he was playing AMU and didn't ever get a mesprit or an X out.

A comeback with my Kingdra deck, not necessarily a start. I had a single Unown G (no energies) active, no bench. On that turn, I drew a Roseanne. On that turn, I did the following: Roseanne for Baltoy and Horsea, Rare Candy to Kingdra, Rare Candy to Claydol, attach Water to Kingdra, Switch Unown for Kingdra, attach Unown G to Kingdra, Cosmic Power for cards, attack with Kingdra. ALL ON ONE TURN!

T2:
1 Pachi
1 Blissey
2 Kingdras
1 Bronzong MT

... my opponent was staring in disbelief after that double rare candy.

T1: Chansey active, attach energy pass
T2: Roseanne's for Luantone and an energy, top-decked Blissey, evovle attach, discard get back for 50 KO
T3: Get out an Uxie with 2 cards in my hand, another Luantone and Solrock. Play bucks, discard attach, get from discard pile KO.
T4 Get a Chansey, attach energy, discard, draw, get back with Blissey KO
T5: Attach another energy to Chansey, evovle retreat (I got smokescreened) bench Rayquaza and get one back from discard pile KO
T6: Retreat, sned in Rayquaza, two heads, energy switch attach 150 to Kingdra KO.

6 turns, 5 kills, I won and there was neevr a damage counte on my opponent's side of the field (always a OHKO).

Best setup:
T4: Torterra MD with 2 energy, Torterra DP with 2 energy, Sceptile, Claydol, Dusknoir.

Best comeback:
1 Kingdra on the field. Hand: TSD, Kingdra, Candy, Candy, Random card. I play TSD and get 3 heads, Horsea-Horsea-Kingdra, so I do Horsea/Horsea-Candy/Candy-Kingdra/Kingdra. I then power Claydol, get another TSD and Candy, you guessed it, Horsea-Candy-Kingdra.

With my Garchomp deck i had on T3:
1 Fully charged active chomp
1 Chomp with 2 energys
1 Togekiss
1 Chatot

And with an old deck i had on T4:
1 Fully charged Exploud EX
2 Swampert EX, 1 energy each
1 Exploud

I was solitairing with my kingdra and I got t1 kingdra doing 70 (plus power) and t1 claydol with a benched uxie.

I never have that good luck in tornys though :(

I played Froszong at BR...Great setup because I don't think 2 froslass, 2 bronzong, and a claydol are bad T2! But late game, froszong is epic fail.

i was playing in league this weekend and i got T1 claydol and empo and i used uxie twice with SSU.

You double-candied while playing Uxie twice at the first turn?!

That's epic. I bet your opponent got pretty discouraged.

he did, but then he got T2 empo for a while and i had to keep devolving it, also 2 omastars were prized which almost cost me the game.

Back