Wi-Fi Trades Alstoneman's X/Y Trade Thread! 100% Pure Bred 5-6 IV Pokemon! NEW: 5 IV Adamant Larvitars!

alstoneman

Champion
Friend Code: 3437-3089-5588 (Alex)
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Times Available: Almost all the time, I can adjust to your liking!

Yveltal.gif
Xerneas_Active_XY.gif

Alstoneman's X/Y Trade Thread!

Greetings! Welcome to alstoneman's X/Y Trade Thread! All Pokemon here are 100% purebred by yours truly! (That's me, just for those... you know who you are) I am strongly against Duplication, Powersaves, and any other illegal way of obtaining Pokemon! Anyways, nobody wants to listen to my preaching, so without further ado, here is my trade thread!

Here are some things you should know while looking at my trade thread!

-All Pokemon on my thread will have 5 or 6 Perfect IVs, whether it be 31 or 0
-IV listings are HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed
-If you would like a Pokemon I have with less than 5 IVs, just ask and I will breed one ASAP!

New Additions:
5 IV Larvitars

Current Projects:
Larvitar
Ferroseed
Honedge

Pokemon For Trade:
Inkay
InkaySprite_XY.gif

A: 31/31/31/x/31/31, Female, Adamant, Suction Cups, Destiny Bond
B: 31/31/31/x/31/31, Male, Adamant, Contrary, Destiny Bond
C: 31/31/31/x/31/31, Female, Adamant, Contrary, Destiny Bond

Larvitar
246.gif

NEW!
A: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female, Level 1, Guts, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rocks, Pursuit, Outrage

Shinies For Trade:

Poliwhirl
061.gif

Method - Chain Fishing
Yes, it's a slightly lighter shade of blue XD I didn't even notice when I encountered it!

Hidden Ability Pokemon:

Bulbasaur
001.gif

Chlorophyll

Kirlia
281.gif

Telepathy

Clefairy
035.gif

Friend Guard

Items For Trade:

Key:
* = Avaliable Upon Request, may take a few days
Italics = Rather Valuable, need good offer

Venasaurite
Charizardite Y*
Blastoisite*
Mewtwonite Y* (If that's how you spell it)
Blazikenite
Luciarionite*
Helix Fossil
Dome Fossil
Old Amber
Skull Fossil
Cover Fossil
Plume Fossil
Water Stone
Fire Stone
Leaf Stone
Heart Scales*
Damp Rock (Extends Rain Dance)

Wants:

Currently Looking For:
Hidden Ability Riolu/Lucario (Justified)

Always Looking For:
4+ IV Dittos! (Foreign would be cherries on top :p)
PP Up and PP Max!
Pokerus, just for a very short time to get it and spread it! (Hey, that rhymed)
Competitive Pokemon!
Shinies, of course!

If there is something not listed here that you would like to have, please feel free to ask! I need to expand my horizons, as you can see, so I love new projects to be working on!

Approved Traders:
SupahFly

My Policy:
I promise that all of the Pokemon and items traded off of this thread were 100% legitimately obtained.
When trading, I will guarantee a 100% refund if the Pokemon given to you was not as you thought it would be.
If you have any questions or concerns involving a completed trade or future trade, feel free to PM me.
I will keep all thread posts indefinitely and all Private Messages at least one week after the trade takes place.

RE: Alstoneman's X/Y Trade Thread! 100% Pure Bred Pokemon! Item Trading As Well!

I believe I have one 3IV ditto somewhere (not sure if I do but I honestly think I have one, maybe a 4iv one too since I know I traded for them to get a 6iv one but those people basically lied. But I will check)
And I can provide a couple of pokemon with Pokerus if you would like.

Is it possible to get a shiny Poliwhirl? And the mega mewtwo y (I can understand if you wouldn't want to give this one away too much xD) And maybe a 4iv Inkay.

I can't really do it today since I'm not feeling too well but I'm on usually most of the day (Just not today) :c

RE: Alstoneman's X/Y Trade Thread! 100% Pure Bred Pokemon! Item Trading As Well!

soaringtheskies said:
I believe I have one 3IV ditto somewhere (not sure if I do but I honestly think I have one, maybe a 4iv one too since I know I traded for them to get a 6iv one but those people basically lied. But I will check)
And I can provide a couple of pokemon with Pokerus if you would like.

Is it possible to get a shiny Poliwhirl? And the mega mewtwo y (I can understand if you wouldn't want to give this one away too much xD) And maybe a 4iv Inkay.

I can't really do it today since I'm not feeling too well but I'm on usually most of the day (Just not today) :c

Awesome! I am interested in the Dittos, unless they have an IV spread I already have! Also, Pokerus would be very nice as well!

I'm sure I can part with the Poliwhirl, as long as I get another! (shouldn't be that hard) And I will also breed a 4+ IV Inkay if you'd like! However, I'm kind of uncertain of trading the Mewtwo Y Stone. I have two copies of Y, one being my good copy and on the other one I am doing the Wonderlocke Challenge, but when I complete the Wonderlocke I will trade the Stone over and trade it to you if you'd like! Give me about 1-2 weeks to do it though.

Quick question, is there a specific spread or egg moves you would like on the Inkay? I just checked, there is nothing worthwhile egg move-wise. Please let me know by either response or PM, and I will get started ASAP!

Anyways, I will work on getting the Inkay and another shiny Poliwhirl for now and I will let you know (by PM most likely) when either has finished!

Thanks for checking out my thread and make sure to tell others!

I'll look at the dittos probably tomorrow. I'm not really sure on the ev spreads though. And yeah, I have plenty of pokemon with pokerus so I don't mind trading some over for you to use for a bit. Just make sure that if you're training any pokemon with pokerus, put them in your box afterwards since they do leave after a day (Not sure if you knew that.)

Oh that's totally fine with the Poliwhirl. Take your time on it since I don't really mind. Do you want anything in particular for one? I don't mind giving my extra shiny luvdisc but that's kinda a silly one xD

And the Mega Mewtwo Y, its no problem. I was just wondering what you would want out of it since I do need that one but I wasn't going to tackle you about it c: (I really use a lot of smilies)

And the only one I could think of is Destiny Bond but I have already enough Pokemon with that so I don't really think I need any egg move wise.

And sure that shall be fine with the PM~

RE: Alstoneman's X/Y Trade Thread! 100% Pure Bred Pokemon! Item Trading As Well! NEW: 4-5 IV Adamant Inkays with Destiny Bond!

My weekly bump!

Added the newly-bred Inkays!

RE: Alstoneman's X/Y Trade Thread! 100% Pure Bred Pokemon! Item Trading As Well! NEW: 4-5 IV Adamant Inkays with Destiny Bond!

What will you want for the fossils I need most but the turtle one and tyrunt and areodactyle also do you have inkay with the move happy hour?

Damiontech said:
What will you want for the fossils I need most but the turtle one and tyrunt and areodactyle also do you have inkay with the move happy hour?

Honestly, whatever you're willing to give me! I have a few Aerodactyle fossils, and I can breed you a Tyrunt with some egg moves if you'd like! (Tyrunt fossils are once per game) Let me know if this is ok with you!

Unfortunately, I do not have an Inkay with Happy Hour. If I ever come across one, though, I'll let you know!

Interested in your Male Contrary Inkay. I have a lot of 5IVs and some HA pokemon. My trade thread hasn't been updated in a while so you probably shouldn't check there.

My 5IVs:
Marill, Eevee, Kabuto, Abra, Fletchling, Noibat, Nidoran (M and F), Pinsir, Skarmory, Larvitar, Feebas, Honedge, Phantump, Fennekin, Gible, Dratini, Ekans, Vulpix, Kangaskhan, Shellder, Swinub

Ask for specific details on each. Let me know if you're interested! =]

Back