alph lithograph and about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about eight boxes opened in total. I heard 3 Alph cards pulled and two Shiny Gyarados (probably more) so maybe it is about 1 in 3 boxes.

dmaster out.

jade89 said:
james i know its really cool!!:)
and wwwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwww that is alot of shining gyrados can you trade one?

No, I can't. :( I didn't pull any.

But how is the Alph Lithograph "textured"? Is it bumpy or rigid? And where is it textured?

jade89 said:
thx mr.619. and picklelicker how many is A LOT?
and did anybody know that its textured?

Well, I pulled two, along with two greats and an Alph Litograph.

There were about 3-4 pulled at my pre. Seemed pretty common.

picklelicker129 said:
No, I can't. :( I didn't pull any.

But how is the Alph Lithograph "textured"? Is it bumpy or rigid? And where is it textured?
all it really is is that its not smoothe like other cards

I heard that alph lithograph is one per two boxes.

Also, in my tournaments, I got first place in the senior devision in both of the two flights. Yay =D!

I ended up pulling 1 in the draft we had and I heard that at least 1 other person pulled one too. I think we went through at least 5 boxes of the set.

I saw like >9000 Red Gyarados at my PR (out of who knows how many boxes, I'm guessing around 5 or 6-ish.)

captain.mongoose said:
I was the only one to get a Alph Lithograph... :p
Out of about 10 boxes.
actually me too and i just found out that i was wwaaayy off at the start.we actually opened 11 boxes

shoryu, i also got fist place in my 2 prereleases that i went to(im also in seinors)

and at the last prerealease my brothers (i have two) both pulled alph lithograph and they were the only ones also!!! so now we have 3!!in the family

At my pre-release there was 1 Alph Lithograph and more than 3 shiny gyarados. There were about 4-5 boxes opened at my pre-release. I watched 2 people get their packs from the same booster box and both of them got a shiny gyarados.

At my prerelease, I only saw one person out of the whole thing to get an Alph Lithograph. I don't remember the amount of boxes, but I'm sure it was quite a lot. What I wasn't there for was the booster draft and I don't know if any was pulled there.

And I saw so many shiny Gyarados, it's not even funny. In like 4/5 of the games I played, the main Pokemon in someone's deck was a Shiny Gyarados.

thats insane. as everyone can clearly see from the posts here there is no exact rarity of the secret rares in this set and they fluxuate very much.
that is all.

Well Saturday the 30th, 2 alph lithographs were pulled out of about 4 boxes maybe. I seen one Alph Lithograph pulled yesterday. I don't remember how many boxes for that one. Red Gyrados seems to be either one or the other per box, but maybe its just me. I know a collector that is buying a case (6 boxes). I'll ask them how many Red Gyrados and Alph Lithograph they pull.

You can just call me Mark or DE. I'll report how many of each are pulled today.

Both cards are 1 per box. We opened 4 boxes yesterday, 2 Lithos, 2 Red Gyrados.

The week before we got 6 boxes. 4 Gyrados and 2 Lithos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back