Alolan Vulpix Sleeves Banned from Worlds and Higher-Level Play

It mildly impairs it. Overall use as a card sleeve, especially per pack of sleeves (the colour mixups are in batches according to the posted), is not impaired and no refund is warranted as the product works as intended. However, presumably the colour differences are slight. Then, if you were able to get your hands on two different packs, you could mix and match, and, since you know what you're loooking for better than your opponent, 'mark' the sleeve. Use with other packs is generally not considered as part of the main use of the product.
The difference is most people use cheaper sleeves for binders and more expensive art sleeves for decks. I sure as hell wouldn’t use Pokemon center sleeves for cards in my binder when I can buy much more cheaper ultra pro sleeves for them

"Cheap" would be referring to generic, off the shelves one colored sleeves. These themed/artwork sleeves arent. Sort of. Theyre not THAT expensive but, but printing them needs specific batches because they're, well, artworks. Offering sleeve replacements would likely cause production schedule issues.

Maybe I sound like I'm defending TPC, but I'm just trying to make sense of the situation from a production standpoint. I do think they should offer something as a reimbursement, but replacing all of the sleeves would not be feasible at all.
Except for the fact that if you make a defective product as these are you should be recalling them which would mean refunding them or replacing them.

Except for the fact that if you make a defective product as these are you should be recalling them which would mean refunding them or replacing them.
The problem is that they aren't defective as they work as intended. They aren't ruined, but just aren't allowed in tournaments.

The problem is that they aren't defective as they work as intended. They aren't ruined, but just aren't allowed in tournaments.

How dense are you? They are literally defective. They are ruined for anyone who wants to use Alolan Vulpix sleeves in a tournament. Smh people like you are obnoxious.

How dense are you? They are literally defective. They are ruined for anyone who wants to use Alolan Vulpix sleeves in a tournament. Smh people like you are obnoxious.
Their primary use is for protecting cards. They aren't ripped, torn, melted, etc. They are in good condition for holding and protecting cards. I'm agreeing that TPCi should offer a refund, but there is nothing wrong with the sleeves for use. They are just taking a precaution so no one cheats.

Color variations would also be considered a defect ??‍♂️
I understand the problem, but it's a precaution so no one cheats. There are hundreds of other sleeves if you want to enter a tournament and still use the sleeves for decks that aren't being used competitively.

Their primary use is for protecting cards. They aren't ripped, torn, melted, etc. They are in good condition for holding and protecting cards. I'm agreeing that TPCi should offer a refund, but there is nothing wrong with the sleeves for use. They are just taking a precaution so no one cheats.
If nothing was wrong with the sleeves then they would be tournament legal ??‍♂️ Are you actually reading what you are typing before you post it? Pokemon is a billion dollar IP so considering the amount of money they make every year they could flat out refund these with no problem. Hell they should be able to get a refund from the company that made the sleeves for them unless it was made by a company owned by TPCi. This isn’t the first time Pokemon has had sleeves with their IP that ended up being banned from tournament play but at least those Ultra Pro sleeves back in the day weren’t premium priced compared to other ultra pro sleeves.

Back