Help Alolan Ninetails for after rotation.

Neurowolf

Biology extraordinaire!
Anyone got a good decklist for Alolan Ninetails that works after rotation? I think Guzma will combo well with aqua patch when Burning Shadows is legal. See if you can use any other cards from the new set!

Here is the decklist I use now:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Dragonite-EX EVO 72
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 132
* 1 Glaceon-EX FAC 116
* 1 Remoraid BKT 32
* 1 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 1 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
* 3 N FAC 105
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104
* 2 Multi Switch GRI 129
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128

##Energy - 12

* 8 Water Energy 3
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I'm eager to see your decklists!

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Are you looking for people to change your deck list for after rotation? Or for people to post their own Ninetales post-rotation builds? In any case, I've been running Ninetales for a bit now and have had some success with it.

In any case, for your build I would do the following:

- Dragonite EX (Not really sure what this card does for you besides using the ability, but you run two Rescue Stretcher anyways and you want to save your DCE for Ninetales)
- 4 VS Seeker (Obviously removed from rotation)
- 2 Rough Seas (Same as above)
- 2 Lysandre (Same as above)
- Pokemon Ranger (Not sure what this is used for outside of getting around opposing Glaceon EX or Jolteon EX. Only running one going forward makes this thing way less effective because you can't pull it out of your discard pile anymore and it's very situational)

+ 1 Alolan Ninetales (the NON-GX that's coming out in Burning Shadows)
+ 1 Remoraid
+ 1 Octillery
+ 3 Guzma
+ 1 Sycamore
+ 1 N
+ 1 Brigette
+ 1 Choice Band

Decks are going to have to start running thicker supporter lines, hence why I maxed the Sycamore and N to 4 and added a second Brigette just in case one is prized (which tends to happen to me). Octillery is the best draw support Pokemon in the format after rotation. I've been using a 2-2 line and it's much more consistent. The new Alolan Ninetales completely walls EX/GXs which can buy you some time and/or help win you the game. I don't think 2 Choice Band is enough so I added a third.

Hope this helps!

Neurowolf

Biology extraordinaire!
Are you looking for people to change your deck list for after rotation? Or for people to post their own Ninetales post-rotation builds? In any case, I've been running Ninetales for a bit now and have had some success with it.

In any case, for your build I would do the following:

- Dragonite EX (Not really sure what this card does for you besides using the ability, but you run two Rescue Stretcher anyways and you want to save your DCE for Ninetales)
- 4 VS Seeker (Obviously removed from rotation)
- 2 Rough Seas (Same as above)
- 2 Lysandre (Same as above)
- Pokemon Ranger (Not sure what this is used for outside of getting around opposing Glaceon EX or Jolteon EX. Only running one going forward makes this thing way less effective because you can't pull it out of your discard pile anymore and it's very situational)

+ 1 Alolan Ninetales (the NON-GX that's coming out in Burning Shadows)
+ 1 Remoraid
+ 1 Octillery
+ 3 Guzma
+ 1 Sycamore
+ 1 N
+ 1 Brigette
+ 1 Choice Band

Decks are going to have to start running thicker supporter lines, hence why I maxed the Sycamore and N to 4 and added a second Brigette just in case one is prized (which tends to happen to me). Octillery is the best draw support Pokemon in the format after rotation. I've been using a 2-2 line and it's much more consistent. The new Alolan Ninetales completely walls EX/GXs which can buy you some time and/or help win you the game. I don't think 2 Choice Band is enough so I added a third.

Hope this helps!
The Dragonite was experimental (I'm going to take it out, probably replace it with Special Charge later on). Thanks for your input, I think a 2-2 Remoraid/Octillery line is a good Idea onward!

Carlos14322

Aspiring Trainer
A 1-1 remoraid octillery line is not good enough, if your octillery is prized it will make things tough. 2-2 is a must it really helps having that octopus out there