• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Alolan Memetrio/Zoroark

Jack Saunders

Aspiring Trainer
This is my list so far, any suggestions are good.

Pokémon:

3 Zorua (Pr sm83)
3 Zoroark GX (Pr sm84)
4 Alolan diglet (Sm 86/149)
4 Alolan Dugtrio (Upr 79/156)
2 Tapu-Lele GX (Gri 60/145)
1 Dhelmise (Gri 59/145)

Supporters:
3 Cynthia
2 Guzma
2 Fisherman
1 Lady
1 Judge
1 Lilie
1 Apricorn Maker

Items:

4 Ultra ball
3 Nest Ball
3 Choice band
3 Energy retrieval
2 Rescue Stretcher
1 Field Blower
1 Timer Ball
1 Pal Pad

Stadiums:
3 Mt. Coroner

Energy:
11 metal energy

Main issues I have with this deck is getting basics out, as well as getting energy in my hand at the start of the game. I put Apricorn Maker plus Lady to help with this but it still have a few consistency problems, but when this decks runs smoothly, it’s beats pretty much everything. It has a really bad matchup with spread as well as difficulties with 250 HP Pokémon, so I have dhelmise to help with numbers. I put the Zoroarks for consistency but, I play a 3-3 line because once you have 2 of them out, there is not much more that you need. Other Trainers are pretty self-explanatory, either for set up, or recovery of some kind. I also feel that 11 energies feels nice, due to having enough to knock out, but not to many to clog up the deck. It also has problems getting evolutions out, and relies a lot on supporters for energy.

I’m open to any advice that will improve it and I would love to make this competitive.

PS: This is by far the most fun deck I have ever played, and the most fun I’ve had in a long time in the TCG.

Last edited:
Back