Discussion All the Cards that are removed from Evolving Skies

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Oh yeah, there certainly is, its just it can get expensive
South Korean boxes are nearly half the price of Japanese boxes on eBay, so maybe South Korean singles will be cheaper than Japanese singles?
Also, in a way it’s the fault of Creatures and not TPCI that cards keep getting pushed back; the more 70 card sets release in Japan, and the greater the quantity of Secret Rares in each of the aforementioned sets, the more cards TPCI needs to try and squeeze into our quarterly English sets and one or two annual Special sets. That is one of the natural consequences of having one set release system in the Eastern Hemisphere and another in the Western Hemisphere. Which is not to say that I am in favor of one system or the other; it’s just that when you are running two separate systems, coordination isn’t always the smoothest and sometimes compromises or sacrifices will have to be made by one system in response to a decision of the other.

Samhain

Aspiring Trainer
South Korean boxes are nearly half the price of Japanese boxes on eBay, so maybe South Korean singles will be cheaper than Japanese singles?
Also, in a way it’s the fault of Creatures and not TPCI that cards keep getting pushed back; the more 70 card sets release in Japan, and the greater the quantity of Secret Rares in each of the aforementioned sets, the more cards TPCI needs to try and squeeze into our quarterly English sets and one or two annual Special sets. That is one of the natural consequences of having one set release system in the Eastern Hemisphere and another in the Western Hemisphere. Which is not to say that I am in favor of one system or the other; it’s just that when you are running two separate systems, coordination isn’t always the smoothest and sometimes compromises or sacrifices will have to be made by one system in response to a decision of the other.
They could do what a lot of card games do and just do a proper global release.

Oh yeah, there certainly is, its just it can get expensive
That's to be expected. At least $20 for the shipping, probably around a 10-20% charge for services rendered, and the tendency for small markets to have higher prices.

But I don't work overtime for my retirement funds. If anyone can recommend a service I'd like to take a look.