All From Memory - Marill - Ends July 30th

Jaquii

Formerly known as saurs'pokefan
Hey Everyone, Jaquii here. I'm here today to show you a new idea I've had. Note, that this wasn't my idea, and I will give credit at the end of the post.

The Concept

The concept for "All from Memory" is a very simple one: to draw Pokemon from memory. Everyday I'll put up a picture of a new Pokemon. The first, is Rattata. (I'm not the most amazing drawer and I don't expect you all to be amazing, so,) When I post it, I'll change the name of the Thread to be the same as the Pokemon I posted in some way, (The top percentage of Rattata). Now its your turn. Draw the Pokemon, from memory. Don't hop on the computer and look it up, don't look at the pictures of the thread as they may help you in succeeding. At the end of the day, I will post a picture of the Pokemon from the internet. Don't look it up after you are done, just post the drawing.

Today's Pokemon: Marill

So, go ahead and start posting! I won't be posting mine until later, as I'm not near a printer or copy machine or whatever, so get to it? *shrugs*

Rattata

:D~~Jaquii~~:D

Credit goes to Zoey Proasheck from the Yogscast on the youtubes. She did a pretty good job with it in a video of hers, doing Bulbasaur to Meowth. go check out the vid if ya want.

RE: All From Memory - The Top Percentage of Rattata

Your Pokemons shouldn't take forever to draw, as I am very busy during the day, and mine only took me about a half hour MAYBE. Probably less though. :D (I am not the most amazing artist, so,)

My Definitely-Not-Top-Percentage-Rattata:

Rattata_zpsc049ef5f.png

RE: All From Memory - The Top Percentage of Rattata - Ends July 25th

Tried going for a different position.
tumblr_mqjfmytkj41snsyxqo1_250.png

I really need references.

Well, yours is better than mine! Anyone else? Rattata ends tonight!

Sorry about the late start! Today's Pokemon is Marill!

195px-019Rattata.png

Back