Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 73 regular cards from SV1a Triplet Beat have just been revealed by the official Japanese TCG website! The set releases in Japan next Friday, March 10th.
Only a small portion of the secret rares have been revealed over the past few weeks. The rest will follow suit next week.
The cards from Triplet Beat will most likely become part of our Paldea Evolved set, which releases on June 9th.

sv1a_pkg-113x200.jpg

“Triplet Beat” Booster Pack

Sprigatito-142x200.jpg

Fuecoco-145x200.jpg

87F2C260-FB93-4163-B29E-D887656E4AFC-143x200.jpeg

Quaxly-144x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

DrifBoi

child kidnapping balloon
that lycanroc ex is reminiscent of dracozolt vmax, except much more devastating and threatening. in other news, falkner is finally getting a card since his debut in gold&silver!!!

🌻𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢🌻

🌻𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫🌻
What an absolute garbage set. Only the energies are good.
You do have to realize that this is the first set in a new series of cards no? Pokemon generally starts the new series sets off with cards that are easier to understand for new players joining the standard metagame as to not make gameplay difficult. That being said there are plenty of good cards in this set, you just need to look into them further to see what will have good synergy. Please be sure to refrain from angry posting as others may take offense. After all we are all here because we love pokemon! Thank you for understanding (=

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
The lycanroc is kind of cool, the energy cost is a little annoying. You could use it with koraidon but ending your turn is so lame. Dte is also an option.
I'm assuming they want you to play it with that Hariyama. Throw a full face guard on with lake acuity in play, and it could be a fun deck to play.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Flatzel, sableye, oranguru are clearly some the tpc's golden children alongside charizard, pikachu and the mews.
I really wish they would show some other pokemon some love.

Reactions: Bid

Gibleguy

Aspiring Trainer
that lycanroc ex is reminiscent of dracozolt vmax, except much more devastating and threatening. in other news, falkner is finally getting a card since his debut in gold&silver!!!
I think it is worse than dracozolt - as it is much less tanky.

& I'd have to agree with Ignoramus here, the set is bad. Something like buy singles of the trainers and maybe a magikarp art. We'll have to see how the other half of the set turns out though first :)

Something like just under half of the mon here are the new ones - but some of those are already seeing prints in scarvio base iirc...