All 66 “Crimson Haze” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Not sure about the rule, if Greninja ex discard double turbo energy in order to use its 2nd attack, would the damage be 120 or 100?

Not sure about the rule, if Greninja ex discard double turbo energy in order to use its 2nd attack, would the damage be 120 or 100?
100. Double Turbo doesn't specify that it does less 20 damage only to the Active, it's applied to every pokémon even the benched ones. Same thing if you put a DTE on Radiant Greninja and use Moonlight Shuriken.

100. Double Turbo doesn't specify that it does less 20 damage only to the Active, it's applied to every pokémon even the benched ones. Same thing if you put a DTE on Radiant Greninja and use Moonlight Shuriken.
What i'm not sure is: if DTE is discarded for the attack, would the -20 damage still apply?

The new Greninja ex is really good as not just does it a a low cost set up attack but also has a better snipe that can kill biberal and you could pair it with boomerang but you could use it with baxscalaber to set up quickly and hit 120 to 2 every turn and you already have the candy package

the *hisuian* growlithe is so strange to see in SV era… i was really hoping we were done with that, i just want a regular growlithe or arcanine art rare for once ??

(though i admit the way it pairs artistically with the perrin sar is super adorable)

the *hisuian* growlithe is so strange to see in SV era… i was really hoping we were done with that, i just want a regular growlithe or arcanine art rare for once ??

(though i admit the way it pairs artistically with the perrin sar is super adorable)
Perrin gifts you a Hisuian Growlithe in The Teal Mask DLC after catching blood moon ursaluna, which is why it's included I'm guessing.

Are these the first Hisuian cards of the SV block? I hope it means we will see some new Hisuian Qwilfish/Overqwil and Basculin/Basculegion cards in upcoming sets. Oh, and new Kleavor cards too.

Edit: actually, hopefully the Alolan and Galarian forms featured in the Indigo Disk dlc as well

Last edited:

I disagree to the utmost. I hate to see Pokemon or Pokemon forms completely forgotten when a new generation comes around. It feels wasteful, in a way.

Anyway, yeah...from a competitive perspective, most of the good cards are already revealed ones. Maybe Greninja will be good, though.

I disagree to the utmost. I hate to see Pokemon or Pokemon forms completely forgotten when a new generation comes around. It feels wasteful, in a way.

Anyway, yeah...from a competitive perspective, most of the good cards are already revealed ones. Maybe Greninja will be good, though.
This is kinda an issue with regional forms in the videogames too, how to include them in other regions than their own. I think the Terarium has been the best solution so far, since it is a man-made habitat with pokémon introduced from all over.

Back