All 108 “Ruler of the Black Flame” Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 108 regular cards from SV3 Ruler of the Black Flame have just been revealed by the official Japanese TCG website! The set releases in Japan next Friday, July 28th.
Only a small portion of the secret rares have been revealed over the past few weeks. The rest will follow suit next week.
Most cards from Ruler of the Black Flame will become part of our Obsidian Flames set, which releases on August 11th.
Bonsly finally gets a new card in this set! Its only English card was released in 2007’s Diamond & Pearl. This is its second card in 16 years!

Bonsly-Diamond-Pearl-145x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
welp, it's official! we finally have the official set list for Obsidian Flames

To be fair, I was referring to those Pokémon who used to have Baby Evolution as a Poké-Power. Togepi didn't have that ability, and neither did Riolu.
I think that Togepi, Riolu and Toxel weren't used as baby mon in the tcg, only being the basic stage for each evolution line.

"As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon"
What is going on???
Who is designing these card???

I actually like vespiquen alot with cherrim, would like it alot more if it was fairy tera instead of straight psychic, dark weakness sucks. Also tiny combee are all you can eat for sableye.

I actually like vespiquen alot with cherrim, would like it alot more if it was fairy tera instead of straight psychic, dark weakness sucks. Also tiny combee are all you can eat for sableye.
Yeah, you cannot use Cherrim on it tho. It's a Rule Box

Back