Serperior

~
Advanced Member
The art on these cards is stunning. Between the Rayquazas and the Eeveelutions, Evolving Skies is gonna be an insane set.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
COPYCAT RETURNS! And her cosplays are adorable as always! C'mon, that Leon cosplay and pose? FABULOUS. And all she's missing for Rose is that dad bod! (Imagine her just packing a pillow in her shirt to make that happen, LOL!)

fleshrum

Cephalophore
welcome back everyone! Glad to see we're back up and running.

The medicham is my favorite, even though I'm not a big fan of its design. Just so much depth of field in that pic

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Why is it taking so long for these to be revealed compared to the other sets?
No idea, maybe a lot of fans can't get the product because of the shortages. In the old days the Japanese cards would be posted by Japanese fans well into this afternoon/evening. It could take over 24 hours sometimes. This set reminds me of covering sets in high school, college, and most of grad school. It wasn't easy, and I never got any sleep!

Legends#23

Aspiring Trainer
No idea, maybe a lot of fans can't get the product because of the shortages. In the old days the Japanese cards would be posted by Japanese fans well into this afternoon/evening. It could take over 24 hours sometimes. This set reminds me of covering sets in high school, college, and most of grad school. It wasn't easy, and I never got any sleep!
Appreciate you covering these. Are their shortages right now? Seems like TPCI is printing more than ever.

vexel

Aspiring Trainer
Ohhhhhh I love both Rayquaza cards. Also a huge fan of how both Ray and Duraludon have their trainer in their alt arts brings me back to the CEC secret rates.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
The Rainbow cards would look so much better if only the background was rainbow, and the Pokémon/Supporter was just their normal colors. The VMAXs in particular would pop out instead of blending into the background of both versions

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Okay, so we still don’t know what the Golden Rare Shiny Pokémon are (yes, I know they’re not called “Golden Rares”, but it just sounds more streamlined to me than “Golden Shiny Pokémon.”). I am 99% sure that the one in Towering Perfection will be Cinderace Single Strike, but since we already HAVE a “Golden Rare” Rillaboom, and since the Rillaboom is a Rapid Strike and we ALREADY have a Rapid Strike Inteleon “Golden Rare,” my guess is that the Sky Stream Golden Rare will be something other than Rillaboom... but WHAT?
MAYBE it will be one of the dragon type Pokémon from the set, or maybe it will be an Eevee (the first is definitely more likely than the second), but what other options are there?
I’m surprised it has taken so long to find out what the Golden Rares are when five out of eight Alt. Arts have already been leaked (considering that the Golden Rares are considerably more common), but I guess these things happen sometimes. In any case, it can’t be too much longer.
(By the way, I notice that a LOT more of Sky Stream has been revealed than Towering Perfection. Must be because of Rayquaza. Which, by the way, is probably my favorite special Legendary Pokémon.)

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I think that it's "just" a regular Rayquaza, and that it's the coloring that is messed up on the picture
Coloring? This picture has COLORING?
I’m pretty sure black and white pictures only have SHADES. :)