Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Japanese fans are beginning to post the secret rares from Sky Stream and Towering Perfection to social media! We translated both sets last week.
Many cards from the two sets will become part of our August set, Evolving Skies. The set will also include cards from Eevee Heroes.
There are 46 secret rares between both sets, down from 50 in Silver Lance and Jet-Black Spirit.
Be sure to keep checking this news story throughout the night for new cards and follow me on Twitter.
‘Sky Stream’ Secret Rares

68-Trevenant-V-142x200.jpg

#68 Trevenant V

69-Volcarona-V-1-142x200.jpg

#69 Volcarona V...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Also, I gotta say... that Dragonite is just adorable. The Special Arts never miss!

Not to mention, our dragon girl Zinnia's getting a whole lotta love! I'm willing to bet she's going to be the most sought after FA Supporter!

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
THAT DRAGONITE AAAAAA

Very hyped for the Noivern Alternate Art, and since Medicham is Rengeki and got one, I'm assuming Golurk will also get one as the Ichigeki counterpart, which if true I am SO READY. Golurk deserves more love tbh

Giroh

Aspiring Trainer
hominahominahominahomina dude this RULES I love all of the alt arts so much my wallet is gonna DIE

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, these alt arts just keep getting better and better, holy smokes...

Also, Raihan is one of the coolest character designs ever, so cool. That Duraludon alt with him... *chef's kiss*

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
I love that Zinnia features in the Rayquaza alt art and Raihan features in the Duraludon alt art. Both alts look so good. Hopefully their special VMAX arts look as good or even better.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Can someone discuss on what cards are going to omit for Evolving Skies since the English set consists of 6 FAs Supporter, 33 FA Vs, 15 Regular Art Vmax, 18 Vs, 24 Trainers, 1 Special Energy, and 200-210 regular cards?

Hydroi-gon

Casual Player
Great, looks like Pokebeach is back and in new shape!
Also that Duraludon Alt-Art is so cute, Its awesome

AmbientDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
Comments are back! Yay!

I hope that Rayquaza VMAX special art is depicting it floating above the Sky Pillar, making the huge tower look like a bird perch.

I am also looking forward to the new Copycat full art, the full art from Celestial Storm was lovely.