All “Obsidian Flames” English Card Images Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has officially revealed all the English cards for Obsidian Flames! The set releases tomorrow in the United States and other countries.
Be sure to check out our Obsidian Flames set guide that details absolutely everything you need to know about the set.

1-Oddish-Obsidian-Flames-144x200.png

2-Gloom-Obsidian-Flames-144x200.png

3-Bellossom-Obsidian-Flames-144x200.png

4-Scyther-Obsidian-Flames-144x200.png

5-Shuckle-Obsidian-Flames-144x200.png

6-Surskit-Obsidian-Flames-144x200.png

Continue reading...

My local retailer had them out a day early so i went ahead and got an ETB. Got all the cards I wanted front this set except for 3 illus rares i need.

Glad we finally got Houndstone ex - it's exactly the card that deck needed.

I feel like I'm going crazy. I think I have seen the Dratini and Dragonair 157, 158 cards in Japanese but I can't find the set. Anyone know?

I feel like I'm going crazy. I think I have seen the Dratini and Dragonair 157, 158 cards in Japanese but I can't find the set. Anyone know?
They are in the 550 yen starter deck that got released alongside 9 other decks back in july. It was one of the two secret decks that you could recieve in the omakase pack.

Attachments

• 75F41476-2E91-45E7-903A-0BECDB62A925.jpeg
    75F41476-2E91-45E7-903A-0BECDB62A925.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 2
You know it's bad when the best cards in the set is a Charizard and a new method of mill. Pidgeot will help with Lugia a little at least

Bounsweet is so cute

I know it's not the first time they do this, it happens every generation, and I'm not complaining, I just find it strange/curious when they include Pokémon in the sets that don't even appear in the regional Pokédexes of their corresponding games, for example in this case Pidgey and Gloom line don't even appear in SV, yet they're here and on top of that, getting full art/special cards instead of highlighting other Pokémon that actually appear in Paldea.

Again, not complaining, and I understand they're different things, but I've always wondered how they make the selection of Pokémon for each set or which ones are gonna receive special cards.

Ok the big question:
which card you think it'll go meta?
Hard mode:no Pidgeot ex,that's already sure we're gonna see it in meta.
I think Tera Tyranitar ex,it's a great counter for Lugia,especially in Fighting decks.

Ok the big question:
which card you think it'll go meta?
Hard mode:no Pidgeot ex,that's already sure we're gonna see it in meta.
I think Tera Tyranitar ex,it's a great counter for Lugia,especially in Fighting decks.
Toedscruel ex. It is just useful enough to be viable.

Back