Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rares from Lost Abyss are now leaking on social media! We translated the entire set last week.
It will release in Japan this Friday and then become part of our Lost Origin set in September.
Be sure to keep checking back here for new cards and also follow me on Twitter for updates!

101-Delphox-V-141x200.jpg

#101 Delphox V (Full Art)

102-Kyurem-V-142x200.jpg

#102 Kyurem V (FA)

103-Rotom-V-142x200.jpg

#103 Rotom V (FA)

104-Rotom-V-141x200.jpg

#104 Rotom V (Special...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

montoya.c

Aspiring Trainer
So it looks like the alt arts this go-around will be Aerodactyl, Rotom, Giratina and Galaxian Perrserker. They look soo good! I need them all.

Polaris

Literally no comments for Giratina yet? That card is going to be twice as expensive as alt Palkia, wow.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Not to rant but, whoever is in-charge of scanning these images, please give it a HD quality, not just showing the half of the card and we can just imagine the other half. That would be kinda rude if we can't just see the full beauty of the card.
The set isn't even officially released yet. Especially with how cranky Nintendo can get about leaks, the alternative is that we could just get nothing early at all.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I get the point, brother. Thanks! But please, next time put some efforts, dudes. C'mon. (Not referring to you, brother)
The set isn't even officially released yet. Especially with how cranky Nintendo can get about leaks, the alternative is that we could just get nothing early at all.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
You may not like them, many players do. Also none of this has to do with TPC
Do they really?

Could you give some reasons? Or anyone who liked it? Presumably all who liked agree that players like CGI FAs and Rainbow Rares etc.

Not saying that you don't of course, but player like for it doesn't seem to show up much when the value of AAs are many times the FA even though they are printed in the same amounts.

Brilliant Stars:
Charizard AA 4.56x FA
Arceus AA 2.98x FA
Lumineon AA 2.81x FA
Honchkrow AA 6.35x FA

Arceus VSTAR NA is now more expensive than Arceus VSTAR RR.

Fusion Strike:
Mew VMAX AA 1.34x RR
Mew AA 2.34x FA
Genesect AA 2.55x FA
Greedent AA 4.89x FA

Value isn't everything but it reflects demand given that the supply is equal.

And I may be misunderstanding where you're coming from, but it sounds a lot like "be happy with what we've got" instead of getting them to improve. The time for bland FAs should surely be over since it started 4 generations ago and if ScVi continue it, the same popular Pokemon will get their 4th CGI art against bland background. Why not desire more than that?