All “Incandescent Arcana” Secret Rares Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rares from Incandescent Arcana are now being posted to social media! We translated the set last week. It will release in Japan on Friday.
Many of these cards will become part of our November set, Silver Tempest. However, some will probably be pushed to our special Sword & Shield set early next year.
Be sure to keep checking back here for updates! You can also follow us on Twitter.

ddb4b2df61b409b377fe837ede9673aa021e1d45-143x200.png

#69 Braixen (CHR) (Serena)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Not the best set imo, no alt arts apart from the CSRs? I'll just buy the 8 character cards instead.

This is a subset, it doesn't have alt arts. Lugia isn't even on this set, it will be in Paradigm Trigger and most likely will get an alt art, but Ho-oh was never getting one.
It might get one in VSTAR universe. Since Suicune is getting an alt in that set, ruling out the possibility of Ho-Oh not getting one is unethical

Not the best set imo, no alt arts apart from the CSRs? I'll just buy the 8 character cards instead.
It's an expansion strengthening set, alt arts weren't expected. It follows the trend of Battle Region & Dark Phantasma. The next set, Paradigm Trigger should have alt arts.

While I love Mawile & Bede a ton and can’t wait to own that card, it really is the most baffling thing that Vulpix isn’t one of the CSRs, AND it isn’t even the Gold VSTAR - what was the point of even making a non-evolved VSTAR if it wasn’t gonna be in the spotlight? Should’ve been a no-brainer, just really strange decisions lol

Last edited:
Back