Wi-Fi Trades Alexia_Ashford's My Player thread

Which type would you like to see have more combinations with other types?

• Normal (13 unused combos)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric (12 unused combos)

• Dragon (10 unused combos)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Fire (10 unused combos)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Fighting (9 unused combos)

• Ghost (9 unused combos)

• Ice (9 unused combos)

• Dark (8 unused combos)

• Poison (8 unused combos)

• Total voters

Alexia_Ashford

Aspiring Trainer
MY INFORMATION:

Version Owned: Pearl
PalPark: Yes
GTS conection: Yes
Trainer Name: Alexia
Friend Code: 4081-2030-9289
E-mail: mihndar AT hotmail.com , tandrus AT tulane.edu (replace AT with @ - this protects against spambots)
AIM/MSN: don't have it, won't get it, don't ask
Availability: I try to check my e-mail every day. I spend brief amounts of time online, so don't worry if you don't get a reply right away.

General Info: I have Action Replays for my GBA games and for my Gamecube. I can make shiny pokemon from existing legal pokemon, and I use a simple AR code to change their value to shiny. I only use my AR for shinyness, items, pokeballs, and TMs/HMs, and for changing movesets without breeding.

----------------------------------------------------------

~~~MY HAVES/WANTS~~~

NON-HACKED POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

NOTE: These are all completely legit, non-cloned

Bred in Solaceon:
* Turtwig (lvl 1) [3 males] (knows Giga Drain)
* Chimchar (lvl 1) [3 males] (knows Flame Wheel and Brick Break)
* Piplup (lv 1) [13 males] (knows Mud Slap)
* Gible (lvl 1) [6 females, 1 male] (knows Sandstorm, Dragon Rage, Take Down, Sand Attack)
* Phione (lvl 1) [several]

Special non-trained:
-FireRed-
* Entei (lvl 50) caught in post-game
-Pokemon Colosseum-
* Jirachi (lv 5) [own several] transferred to GBA games from bonus disc that came with preorder of Pokemon Colosseum
-Pokemon XD-
* Chikorita (lv 5) won after completing Mt. Battle (knows Frenzy Plant)
* Cyndaquil (lv 5) won after completing Mt. Battle (knows Blast Burn)
* Articuno (lv 50) snagged from Cipher Boss (knows Extrasensory and Heal Bell)
* Zapdos (lv 50) snagged from Cipher Boss (knows Extrasensory and Baton Pass)
* Moltres (lv 50) snagged from Cipher Boss (knows Extrasensory and Morning Sun)

-------------------------------------------------------

SEMI-LEGIT POKEMON==================

--Pokemon caught normally after WARPING to their location, NOT CLONED---
Details: Only a warp code was used to get to their location. Once the location was reached, the game was saved and turned off and the Action Replay removed. Finally, the game was turned back on and the pokemon was encountered and captured normally. I can catch more by restarting and those can be named to your liking (will want something better for the extra effort).

* Ho-oh caught at Navel Rock in FR/LG/EM
* Lugia caught at Navel rock in FR/LG/EM
* Mew (lv 30) [own several from multiple Emerald re-starts] caught at Faraway Island
* Deoxys (lv 30) [own several from multiple Emerald re-starts] caught at Birth Island

--CLONED Pokemon in Emerald---
Details: This uses the cloning glitch only.

* Mew (lv 5) [obtained at New York City pokemon store]

-------------------------------------------------

HACKED POKEMON USING ACTION REPLAY======
Codes used: warp codes (GBA), encounter codes (GBA), shiny code (GC), moveset codes (GBA)

* Any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen pokemon [uses Gamecube or GBA Action Replay], low level, breedable/possible moves, I can easily make them shiny if you want, legendaries will probably have to be the level that they are available in the wild in order to be traded over wi-fi.

--------------------------------------------------

POKEMON I WANT=======================

* Shiny level 1-5 anything from 4th generation! (can be hacked, I don't care!)

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================

* Anything present in GBA games [I may use Action Replay to get it]

ITEMS I WANT========================

* Dubious Disc

PENDING TRADES======================

Bidoof - shiny Ralts for female Burmy
Nanashii - shiny Porygon for female Pachirisu
Jiroxys - confidential
Eevee_Master - shiny Zigzagoon for female Cranidos
Gardellade - shiny Zigzagoon for Celebi, Lugia from XD for Celebi
AntiKrozz - Colosseum Ho-oh and Faraway Island Mew for two Phiones

Ill give u 2 Shiny Unknown and a shiny raichu for

* Shiny Raticate (lv 33)
* Shiny Wingull (lv 3)
* Shiny Ekans (lv 12)

I've got (or can get)
[*] Bidoof
[*] Combee
[*] Pachirisu
[*] Cherubi
[*] Shellos (east coast - blue)
[*] Drifloon
[*] Buneary
[*] Glameow
[*] Bronzor
[*] Perepu/Chatot
[*] Carnivine
[*] Snover
I would like these:
(Hacked plz)
All shiny:
Eeveelutions (including 3x Eevee (11 in total))
Pichu (with: Volt Tackle & Metranome)
Male Ralts & Kirila

2 per person please...

Since Jiroxys is the only person to actually follow my rules, would you like Wingull or Ekans? (And could you offer one of the pokemon I need please? I'm not interested in getting more shiny pokemon.)

Please, people, only offer the pokemon I want for trade. They are non-shiny and relatively easy to catch. My only requirement is that they are female. I am trying to get RID of the pokemon I have up for trade. I know these trades are not "even" but I don't care.

I may still trade after I have everything I need just to get rid of the pokemon.

Hmm... I can actually get you any of the Pokemon you want (except Manaphy and Dialga) once D/P comes out. You name which one you want me to give you, I can do it.

i want a deoxys i'll give you a phione and a cranidos for it? If not, there's a link to my myplayer in my signature, see if there's anything you want. Also i may possibly trade Dialga for it, if you eon't take anything else

I can trade you a dialga and a phione (both with natures of your choice) for your shiny raticate or ekans.

actually, would you trade me the shiny zigzagoon instead of deoxys, i don't want the deoxys woth a hacked event, i have one, thought it was completely legit sorry

Im very interested in your Lv50 Lugia from XD and your Lv5 Shiny Zigzagoon from the gamestop.
can you please check My Player thread to see if you want any thing for them, I do have other nintendo released Pokemon including the 10th Anniversary Celebi which I Guaranty is 100% legit.

Ok guys, I just caught Palkia and I am about to get my 8th badge. I'll have PalPark by the end of next week so then we can start trading. After a ton of problems and $40 later, I finally have my own Friend Code (I had to buy the Wi-Fi USB connector).

Just a bit longer!

I want deoxys from you, if you want, Check my have list for it. I can trade a Dialga or Cressilia for it straight up if you want. Naughty or Lonely nature would be amazing if you could. Heres my lists http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15549 if not.

Hi there could i please have a Jirachi!?? i have two shiny pokemon you could have for 1 Jirachi the shinys are:Shiny Crobat or Shiny Altaria??

I'll give you carnavine and skunky both female for a Datini, Dragoniar, or Dragonite and a Charmander, Charmelon, or Charizard that are holding Master balls PLZ

Back