Wi-Fi Trades AlexanderTheAwesome's Trade Thread: Looking for Competitive Pokemon

Sure send me a trade invite my IGN is Alan.
I believe I was wanting a female Joltik and female Mareep

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
ok sounds good, would you do it for this: M Fletchinder - Adamant - Gale Wings 31/31/x/x/31/31

Sure thing. I will be able to trade in about an hour from this post.

I can trade tomorrow. Over here it's time for myself to go to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow after I write my (other site i don't want to say so I don;t get warned for advertising) article. I have so much stuff to EV Train o.o

I'm actually breeding Tyrunt because someone else asked me for it and I only had one so I can trade you that.. When I have it ready I'll PM you. I want Snover M Adamant Snow Warning 31/31/31/x/31/31 and one of your 4IV Shellders.

Apparently the Tyrunt doesn't have the egg move Thunder fang :( I received it in a trade and they guy told me to use a heart scale but I don't see Thunderfang no where. Do you still want the Tyrunt?

As long as it still is:
Tyrunt - Jolly - Strong Jaw with Egg moves: Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Then that works for me (wasn't going to use thunder fang anyway)
Deal?

Just hatched a 5IV Tyrunt. I'll be online for a while just request a trade if you see me.

Hm, could I get the female Joltik, timid w/compound eyes (31/x/31/31/x/31)? I'll give you a 5IV (perfect distribution) Timid/Modest Larvesta for it.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Hm, could I get the female Joltik, timid w/compound eyes (31/x/31/31/x/31)? I'll give you a 5IV (perfect distribution) Timid/Modest Larvesta for it.

Sure, but after this I'm probably just going to put this thread out of use.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Sure, but after this I'm probably just going to put this thread out of use.

Awesome, do you want the Timid or the Modest one?

Back