• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Aid from the Sky (Seismitoad EX / Shaymin EX / Crobat)

LGFR

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I made a list adapting Seismitoad/Bats to ROS, and it is very solid. Here it goes:

Pokemon (14):
  • 3 Seismitoad EX
  • 3 Shaymin EX ROS
  • 3 Zubat PLS
  • 3 Golbat PHF
  • 2 Crobat PHF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (39):
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 N
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 1 AZ
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Super Scoop Up
  • 1 Scoop Up Cyclone
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 2 Trainer's Mail
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 2 Head Ringer
Energy (7):
  • 3 Water Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

Shaymin really shines in this deck, helping us to get the trainer we need most of the time. This deck is so fast because of Shaymin that I usually go with Lysandre's Trump Card at T3 or T4! The best way to start is with Seismitoad or Zubat. Starting with Shaymin is bad because we lose the Set Up, but it can retreat by attacking, which is good (that's why I don't run Switch or Escape Ropes). We try to get Seismitoad to the enemy front as soon as possible, try to attach a Muscle Band a DCE and then Quaking Punch all the way. If we get Ultra Balls, our first priority would be to get Shaymin, sowe could draw as many cards as possible. The scoop ups and AZ we use to get or the Shaymin or the bats. The hammers and head ringer are here to disrupt the opponent's pokémon. Virbank and laser to drain even more damage, and the acro bike and Trainer's Mail to get the trainer we need that turn. It is really fun to play and it is very consistent so far. Of course, a Seismitoad match is a bad one, but it is a bad one for almost every deck!
What you guys think? And other sugestions?
Thanks in advance!

Back