After Some Doubt, Espeon and Umbreon Store Promos Now Available!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
After some delay, Best Buy stores are beginning to receive their Obsidian Flames Espeon promos. Most stores should receive them this week.
GameStop stores already received their Umbreon promos last week. Both cards are reverse holos with a special stamp.

Espeon-Best-Buy-Promo-Obsidian-Flames-170x300.jpg

Umbreon-Gamestop-Promo-162x300.jpg

Pokemon.com announced Tinkaton promos would be available at Best Buy in June, but the cards never surfaced. This lead to some doubt the Espeon promos would be released. Doubts were further heightened by the fact the promotion was supposed to start August 11th.
As posted before, Gamestop stores are giving away an Umbreon promo and Best...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Pablo SirChunko has taken every copy. They'll be on his WhatNot shortly. His intro is him screaming Hey, its yur boi!

yay... now everyone that went and bought something on release day, should get a raincheck for a free promo... just saying...
and reimbursement for gas to have to go there twice...
actually this is TPCi's fault for not saying anything...
the stores just get them when they get them...
but should get some credit for their stupid faces... lol

i can guarantee, that some GS's literally toss the promo box in the dumpster upon opening it.

I wish they gave more of the boxes to the stores so they don’t sell out in 1 day and when u check online the promos are 50$…

I feel like a solution for these being more available to people is to give boxes to CERTIFIED LGS. It helps both parties and helps people to get them. (Totality not saying this cause my GS doesn’t have them and already sold out lol)

yay... now everyone that went and bought something on release day, should get a raincheck for a free promo... just saying...
and reimbursement for gas to have to go there twice...
actually this is TPCi's fault for not saying anything...
the stores just get them when they get them...
but should get some credit for their stupid faces... lol

i can guarantee, that some GS's literally toss the promo box in the dumpster upon opening it.
TCG people are the worst, so entitled and cynical ALL THE TIME.

Especially when this is a set card with a Gamestop logo slapped onto it with no effort to even make the logo look good.

I wish the GameStop ones would ditch their logo and just do the set logo. I don't care about any GS one since I don't want a card with their logo.

I wish the GameStop ones would ditch their logo and just do the set logo. I don't care about any GS one since I don't want a card with their logo.
I agree, imagine how much better the Umbreon would be if it had the set logo like Espeon!

Back