• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Aerodactyl

swaginator5000

Aspiring Trainer
##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Aerodactyl FAC 76
* 1 Yveltal-EX PR-XY XY150
* 1 Mew-EX LTR 139
* 2 Wobbuffet PHF 36

##Trainer Cards - 44

* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 4 Old Amber Aerodactyl FAC 106
* 2 Special Charge STS 105
* 3 N NVI 92
* 2 Maintenance EVO 79
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 4 Fossil Excavation Kit FAC 101
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 8

* 4 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

I intend to be playing this at a league cup this coming weekend and am just looking for some minor suggestions on things i can try.

Get rid of mew and Yveltal. I can see why your using mew, and yes, I do think that is ancard you might eh able to fit in, but I would just stick to 4 Wobuffet. I'd also replace Flare Grunt with Skull Grunt for the early game. Other than that, looks pretty solid, nice job! Hope you do well! :D

Get rid of mew and Yveltal. I can see why your using mew, and yes, I do think that is ancard you might eh able to fit in, but I would just stick to 4 Wobuffet. I'd also replace Flare Grunt with Skull Grunt for the early game. Other than that, looks pretty solid, nice job! Hope you do well! :D
Thanks for the suggestions ill give it a try this week

Back