Aerodactyl and Aurorus Boxes in Some Stores Early!

I don't think this mega aerodactyl will be that competative because we have mega manectric with flash energy that can 1 hit ko this mega, also raichu, raikou/magenzone and the new zebstrika. Being lightning weak is not very good in the meta especially with shaymin ex and yveltal ex everywhere.

>Aerodactyl Spirit Link

It's about time they started making spirit links for promos. Now just go back and make them for all the rest and we'll be square

Hmmm. I wonder why it seems that target always gets new pokemon products first...
Target puts the products out before the release date because they don't give a dang about when such and such product is supposed to be put on the shelves (i.e. the date given to them by the supplier). Instead, they just do whatever they please and put the product out when they happen to receive the shipment.

That Aerodactyl Spirit Link is def one of my faves. The background is probably supposed to be rock, but it kinda looks like autumn leaves, which is nice.

(As a side thought, I bet Mega-Kabutops would be really cool)

I found the Aerodactyl box early here in Norway as well :D I like 1st gen EXes, don't care that the cards aren't competitive as they have a lot of value to me as a collector. They look awesome!

So this is going to be the pattern pokemon, groan. Horrible promos, but a spirit link or good promos with having to waste a turn to actually use them. The worst part is, they won't give those cards spirit links, but I hope this causes it to be jinxed and we do get the promo's spirit links. The only way to make it up to us is to make promos that everyone likes and is competitive with the spirit links. I think the last mega in XY is MEGA Pinsir because I sadly think XY10 is the final XY set so it could be a promo.

EDIT: And MEGA Medicham. And Abomasnow. And Banette. And Garchomp (but they already made an EX as a Promo so it could be like the swampert and blaziken boxes where they reprinted the Promo so this almost confirms Promo Mega Garchomp). Okay, maybe there will be 1-2 more sets.

Last edited:
Back