• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Aegislash Ex/Vileplume/Bronzong

Last_Guardian

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 19

• Genesect Ex x2 Breakpoint
  • Aegislash Ex x3 Phantom Forces
  • Bronzor x4 Fates Collided
  • Shaymin Ex x1 Roaring Skies
  • Zorua x1 Breakthrough
  • Zoroark x1 Breakthrough
  • Oddish x3 Ancient Origins
  • Gloom x1 Ancient Origins
  • Vileplume x2 Ancient Origins

Trainer 31

• Professor Sycamore x 3
  • N x2
  • Lysandre x1
  • VS Seeker x4
  • Trainers Mail x3
  • Ultra Ball x3
  • Level Ball x2
  • Heavy Ball x 3
  • Float Stone x 3
  • Battle Compressor x3
  • Rare Candy x2
  • Fighting Fury Belt x2

Energy 10

• Metal energy x10

Deck is supposed to be a counter to any deck that run special energy, and it makes it hard to get anything out with item lock down. Also you can't get hex man chained so decks that only run DCE are at a serious disadvantage.

The deck list is still being worked on let me know what you think and tell me what I need to improve on, this deck has really good matches against night march, toadtina, and yveltal

I'm not sure I understand why you can't get hex chained. Can you explain please?

Xaej has a point. You can still get hex chained if they start by playing hex maniac from hand and then using vs during the turn and playing through. The only way you won't be chained is if they discard it ahead of time thinking they can vs seeker it back.

I think the vileplume line takes up a lot of space and locks down a big majority of your deck if you are not able to play most of those items on the first couple of turns. I would consider increasing the sycamore and ultra ball to 4 and adding another shaymin. You have the potential to dead draw often.

So i noticed something in your list....wheres the brongzong. Its stated in the title its brongzong but i dont see any in your list.

Last edited:
Back