• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Advice for my Buzzwole/Lycanroc?

Fenderfix

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum. Anyway, I created this list and I'm currently playing it. I haven't any sort of problem and also I won several matches. But, I'm here because I want to know if I can change something for improve my deck, and for asking some question about it.

Zygarde EX is so useful? Because I don't understand why all people are playing it (I'm probably not understanding).
I recently added a Colette, in the case I don't find the stadium, or if I have Tapu Lele in my hand on my first turn for take it. Is this a good idea or I can remove for another "Brooklet Hill"?

Pokémon - 15:
3x Buzzwole GX
2x Rockruff
2x Lycanroc GX
2x Tapu Lele GX
2x Remoraid
2x Octillery
1x Regirock EX
1x Zygarde EX

Trainer - 32:
1x Brigette
3x Guzma
4x Sycamore
4x N
4x Ultra Ball
4x Elisir Max
3x Brooklet Hill
1x Parallel City
3x Choice Band
2x Float Stone
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Multi Switch
1x Field Blower

Energy - 13:
9x Fighting Energy
4x Strong Energy

Let me know your suggestions and questions about my deck list, thanks in advance! :D

P.S.: I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm a stupid Italian

Last edited:
I have a lot of experience with Buzzwole/Lycanroc. Your list looks good. It's slightly different than mine but all the differences are preference so I don't think there's anything you HAVE to change. If you're playing Brigette then I would remove one Brooklet Hill. 1 Brigette and 2 Brooklet Hill is plenty. If you're not playing Brigette then 3 Brooklet Hill would be optimal. I would add in either a fourth Guzma or a third Float Stone, probably the third Float Stone.

I played Zygarde EX in my list for awhile and liked it, but switched it out for a Watch and Learn Sudowoodo because it helps swing things like the mirror match in your favor. It also helps against Tapu Bulu and Gardevoir.

I have a lot of experience with Buzzwole/Lycanroc. Your list looks good. It's slightly different than mine but all the differences are preference so I don't think there's anything you HAVE to change. If you're playing Brigette then I would remove one Brooklet Hill. 1 Brigette and 2 Brooklet Hill is plenty. If you're not playing Brigette then 3 Brooklet Hill would be optimal. I would add in either a fourth Guzma or a third Float Stone, probably the third Float Stone.

I played Zygarde EX in my list for awhile and liked it, but switched it out for a Watch and Learn Sudowoodo because it helps swing things like the mirror match in your favor. It also helps against Tapu Bulu and Gardevoir.
Thank you! Probably I'll switch Zygarde for a Sudowoodo ;)
So, can I remove Brigette to add the third float stone?

Last edited:
Thank you! Probably I'll switch Zygarde for a Sudowoodo ;)
So, can I remove Brigette for add the third float stone?

That's what I would do. Three Brooklet Hill is enough. I get the appeal of Brigette though so if you wanted to keep it in then I would play 1 Brigette and 2 Brooklet instead to make room for a third Float Stone. Float Stone is just too important in this deck because your Octillery and Regirock become Guzma targets. Plus, when you use Guzma to reset your Buzzwole, you want to reliably be able to promote something up with a Float Stone.

That's what I would do. Three Brooklet Hill is enough. I get the appeal of Brigette though so if you wanted to keep it in then I would play 1 Brigette and 2 Brooklet instead to make room for a third Float Stone. Float Stone is just too important in this deck because your Octillery and Regirock become Guzma targets. Plus, when you use Guzma to reset your Buzzwole, you want to reliably be able to promote something up with a Float Stone.
Thank you so much, I'll definitely do this changes on my deck, especially for the Zygarde EX xD

Back