ADV. Blaine's Charizard!!

Nice work on it as it's mostly all correct. Like Pokefan said, the attack is broken and the poke-body is too...

I would suggest Changeing the poke-body, and change the added damage from 50 to 20 or 30.

i thought that in the body, you put the fire symbol, not type it....
but over all....its AWSOME!!!

RE:  ADV. Blaine's Charizard!!

darkrayquaza said:
uh... well its not a basic pokemon its supose to be stage 2
Not always. In Japan, they recieved a bunch of Japanese things that we never get, including pokemon cards. The theme decks from the movies are over there, and they have evolved pokemon that are basic. If ya don't belive me, click on this link.
http://www.serebii.net/TCG/VS/mew/

^I have 2 booster packs of VS-boosters (with the gym learders), too bad they aren't in English, I would really like to have a roota's Mew
002.jpg

ABOUT THE CHARIZARD

The card is too extreme, 10 fire's and flamethrower does 200, too much
and 130 for only 3 fires is to strong too, he would be unbeatable
and all basic cards with owners have a max of 90HP, most of the time they have 80HP, so 120HP and basic is too much

conclusion: everything is too extreme

Thanks, Pokefan 4000. In Japan, they're not always Stage Two. Cute-Mew, are you 100% sure that everything is too extreme? <looks dissapointed>

^ just that his attack does a basic 80 damage for only 3 energies.
And with 20 damage on the def pokémon and 2 more energies: 150!!!
even lance's dragonite has only 70HP, so 120HP is too much

I like the card, but the attack are much to powerfull.

Have the card like this

Blaine's Charizard
HP 90
Fire
Basic

Pokè-body:
All damage done by Charizard does 10 more damage for each 2nd fire energy card attached to it.

Attack: [C][C][C] flamethrower 50+
If the defending pokemon has any damage counters on t, this attack does 50 damage + 20 more damage.

Weakness: Water
Resistance: Fighting
Retreat Cost: C

And by the way, would you like to work with me to make a set?
I can't fake cards, so i would apreciate if you and me could cooperate

Thanks, Mind Reader! I'm making an updated version of the Blaine's Charizard. Don't worry, you WILL get credit.

Back