Help Addition to the attack’s cost

Nyora

A Cat
Most, if not all Tag Team GX attack’s have the option of having an added effect if you have the extra energy required in addition to the attack’s cost. My question is, what if I had say used either Zoroark/Zoroark BREAK’s Foul Play attack, Clefairy Metronome, etc. on a TTGX move? Is the additional energy to the attack’s cost meaning I pay with whatever Foul Play/Metronome requires + whatever the attack says, or does it mean I have to have the attack’s energy cost in full attached, and also the extra energy to use the secondary effect?

Most, if not all Tag Team GX attack’s have the option of having an added effect if you have the extra energy required in addition to the attack’s cost. My question is, what if I had say used either Zoroark/Zoroark BREAK’s Foul Play attack, Clefairy Metronome, etc. on a TTGX move? Is the additional energy to the attack’s cost meaning I pay with whatever Foul Play/Metronome requires + whatever the attack says, or does it mean I have to have the attack’s energy cost in full attached, and also the extra energy to use the secondary effect?

This.

Moves like Foul Play/Metronome allow you to copy the attack without paying the attack cost, and you do as much as you can if it has an additional effect.

Back