Wi-Fi Trades Adan15's Ultimate Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: contest winner annunced/more shiny pokemon

Yep so you get a shiny mew when i get home

RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: contest winner annunced/more shiny pokemon

Bump:more event pokemon

RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: about 200 event pokemon added

sure what game are we going to trade on

I have a quick question. How did you get all of those legit shiny Pokemon? :)

some of them i find in the wild, hatch, and most of them i get from trades

Hello Again,

There is a long list of stuff that I would like. I love UT shiny Lv. 1 Pokemon so here is the list I would love to have.

Riolu, Roggenrola, Squirtle, Totodile, Jigglypuff, Sandshrew, Ekans, Skitty, Cubone, Rattata, Horsea, Weedle, Pidgey, Teddiursa, Mudkip, Torchic and Poochyena, all the Lv. 1 Shiny ones. ^-^.

CML on my trade thread. I breed for egg moves and will gladly trade more than one pokemon for one of these guys. I like them all the same so it doesn't matter. Right now, I am breeding Rhyhorn with F/I/T Fangs and Magnitude (recieves STAB from that move). I also excel at chain breeding for egg moves like the Snubbul with Smellingsalt. And as usual I do requests.

RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: New contest

Just to let you know, BP events can't be shiny...

Is there any pokemon that you are looking for? I'm interested in some of your events.

@pokemon99 yea i know they can't be shiny i found that out the other day from xxashxx cuz he said he also had those event shinys and he found out they were hacked. but i am mainly looking for the gotta catch em all events and shiny pokemon

Have you gotten your pokemon legit checked? What is your hack return policy?

After I know the answers to the above, would you do this?

MY:
Perfect IV Timid Shiny Heatran (I can EV it is you want)

Your:
Pokepark Tailow UT
Pokepark Whismur UT
Pokepark Wynaut UT

ok and if my pokemon are hacked then i will trade you back your pokemon and you can give me back mine

what if if I find that they are hacked, I can pick any 3 other pokemon?

If that works, can we do the aforementioned trade? Can it be on Gen 4???

yea i guess you can pick 3 other pokemon and we can do the aforementioned trade and yes it can be on gen 4 and wold you like me to legit check those pokemon before i trade them to you

Nah. I can legit check them at Pokemon Secure.

How would you have gone about checking them though?

Can we trade in about an hour?

I dont know if i can do it today cuz im going somewhere right now so maybe tomorrow and to legit check them i go to this pokecheck site it is one of those fake gts things you just deposit the pokemon but it doesnt really get deposited and it will show you if it is legit on the computer it is very fast

You can get them checked, but I'll still be doing a full check when I receive it. I'll see about tomorrow, but as long as it is before about 2EST PM, It should work.

RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: New contest to get a free shiny pokemon

Do you have a shiny sableye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back