Wi-Fi Trades Adan15's Ultimate Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: New contest to get any shiny pokemon you want

I will see if I have it and if i do i will let you know

RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: New contest to get any shiny pokemon you want

okay thank you

RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: Breeding services, Level up services, and battling

Bump: breeding services, leveling up services, and battling services added

RE: Mine and akwaimaster's trade shop: Breeding services, Level up services, and battling

adan15 said:
Bump: breeding services, leveling up services, and battling services added

Do ya have a shiny feebas or molotic?

I have shiny milotic

This is the event shiny milotic so no sry

adan15 said:
This is the event shiny milotic so no sry

Un.. how about a shiny umbreon or Jolteon?

I already have 2 shiny umbreons and shiny jolteon

adan15 said:
I already have 2 shiny umbreons and shiny jolteon

Did you found your dimand?

RE: Adan15's Ultimate trade shop: Breeding services, Level up services, and battling

yes i found my diamond and i dont know about today

RE: Adan15's Ultimate trade shop: Breeding services, Level up services, and battling

It ok I won't be able to trade today

What does everybody think about the color I added and the three new features

Do you have a shiny eevee or Dratni? or a shiny/normal shaymin, mew on your Diamond

adan15 said:
What does everybody think about the color I added and the three new features

Also Do you have a japeneese Ditto(not shiny) or other country Ditto on your diamond?

yea I have a japanese ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back