Actual 25th Anniversary Set in Fall 2021, Other Products for 2021!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
It’s starting to look like a 30 card miniset might be an underestimation. If the cards are reprints or spiritual reprints, all I can say is “yes!” If not, then I’ll have to wait to see what the contents are before I can come to an opinion whether it’s for good or ill...
... actually, jokes on me, because 1) we don’t know if the 25th anniversary set will be 18 cards or 180 cards, and 2) we won’t know if the cards are reprints/spiritual reprints until we know what is ACTUALLY included! In both cases, my comments are rendered redundant.
... isn’t irony a wonderful thing? :)

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Over 100 dollars for the ultimate collection meanwhile I can just buy all the singles I need separately for a fraction of the price
As much as I hate to say it... that's what YOU think! I wouldn't underestimate the scalpers, even when it comes to singles!

batman72

Aspiring Trainer
As much as I hate to say it... that's what YOU think! I wouldn't underestimate the scalpers, even when it comes to singles!
This is why they should print a ton of these. Anytime you have low supply and high demand, you get scalpers.