• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Accelgor/Wobbuffet: My Deck for Regionals

LoneWolf2113

Now With Sablenite!
Pokemon: 19
4 Shelmet PLB
4 Accelgor DEX
4 Wobbuffet PHF
2 Munna BCR
2 Musharna NXD
2 Mew EX
1 Shaymin EX

Trainers: 37
4 Level Ball
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
1 Sacred Ash
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Special Charge
1 Computer Search
3 Float Stone
2 Silver Bangle

4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
1 Lysandre
2 Colress
1 Ninja Boy
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 AZ
1 Ghetsis

2 Virbank City Gym

Energy: 4
4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:
The strategy here is to use Accelgor's Deck and Cover attack to Paralyze and poison your opponent, and then put Wobbuffet with a float stone in the active spot in order to shut off your opponent's abilities. The deck wants to start Wobbuffet, which is why we run 4 of them. This is the list I've been playing around with on PTCGO, with the exception of Ninja Boy which I replaced with Hex Maniac, however, I feel like Ninja Boy is the superior option because, for example, say you have a Wobbuffet in the active spot with 90 damage and a Float Stone attached to it. You then Ninja Boy the Wobbuffet into a Mew EX, attach a DCE and use Deck and Cover, removing the damage and shuffling in a Float Stone. I have had a lot of success with this deck and would love to play it at St Louis Regs this year. Any input that you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
LoneWolf2113

Back