• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

AbsolChomp and DialgaChomp. master, BR

which deck should i go with based on our meta?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aburame Yuki

Nothing to say...
Ok it's battle road in 1 week here in sweden (I know we have it late.) So i need to make a deck ready for it. I have so many decks going on right now but i might go with one of these.

AbsolChomp
Pokemon: 22
2-2 absol g
2-2 garchomp c
1-1 blaziken fb
1 chatot g
2 crobat g
1 bronzong g
1 lucario gl
1-1 honchkrow SV
2-1 uxie LA
1 azelf LA
1 unown Q

T/S/S: 28
2 bebe's search
2 pokemon collector
1 judge
2 aaron's collection
4 cyrus's conspiracy
4 poke turn
3 sp radar
4 power spray
4 energy gain
2 energy exchanger

energy: 10
4 double colorless energy
4 special dark energy
1 dark
1 fire energy

The strategy is to disrupt the whole game with absol g lv.X power and maybe send something important to the lost zone. Take k.o s with both absol and garchomp. blaziken is a tech vs dialga, steelix and scizor prime. And honchkrow is my mewtwo and machamp counter.

DialgaChomp list:
Pokemon: 18
3-1 dialga g
2-2 garchomp c
1-1 blaziken fb
1 toxicroak g (none promo)
1 skuntank g
1 lucario gl
2-1 uxie LA
1 azelf LA
1 unown q

T/S/S:
3 snow point temple
1 bertha's warmth
1 professor oak's new theory
1 aaron's collection
1 palmer's contribution
2 bebe's search
2 pokemon collector
2 sp radar
3 energy gain
4 poke turn
4 cyrus's conspiracy
3 power spray

Energy: 15
4 double colorless energy
4 special metal energy
2 call energy
2 warp energy
1 metal energy
1 psychic energy
1 fire energy

Basic tank strategy. blaziken fb is a mirror match tech and also vs other metal.

The decks i'm 97% sure will be in the master group are,
1 luxchomp (of course >.> )
1 dialgachomp or scizor prime
1 magnezone lock (trainer lock)
2 machamp variants (1 with flygon 1 with donphan)
1 raichu /electvire fb
And some other decks..

Help that would help on these matchups is appreciated.

RE: AbChomp (absol g, garchomp c) master, BR

Not that Im so great yet with SP advice, but from how my deck did BEFORE the changes and how it works now WITH the changes, I can say this;

Sableye are a VERY good idea. I use 3, and am debating on a fourth. With the possibility of donking or being able to set up, thats very good. You could consider Unown Dark. Nab that special dark for T1 donk.

I had a deck like this before and used 4 sableye in it (it was more like a chenlock but with absol g instead of blaziken fb). I thought of doing it again but changed my mind. This deck will be a little (just a little!) like luxchomp. 2 sp pokemon lv.X s that don't really have any synergy but works good together. (lol absol dose the same damage as luxray too )But this deck might be a little more disruptive whit absol lv.X s power that might send important cards to the lost zone.

Ehem.. What i'm saying is that i won't put in sableye and i won't make it like a sablock (since i already have made one).
I welcome suggestions that would make the matchups (vs the decks in the first post) more favorable.

Edit:
Also should i change the 2-2 absol line to 3-1 and take out palmer's for a second aaron's. This would make it easier to use and re use absol g lv.X s power. And should i really only go with 2 sp radar? Might take something out for 1 more, but i will be facing 1 trainer locking deck (i'm 97% sure of it)...

Well i have changed the deck a little on my own after i suggested something on Lou Cypher s deck. I took out
1-1 drifblim ud
1 psychic energy
1 ambipom
1 palmer's

and put in:
1-1 honchkrow SV
1 special dark energy
1 sp radar
1 aaron's

Why don't people comment >.<

Back