Absol G type-trump

It's a deck with Absol G Lv.X and techs that features almost every type so you can abuse weakness against almost every deck. Like Luxray GL Lv.X against Palkia G etc., Empoleon FB against Infernape/Blaziken etc...Got it?

The thing about Absol type trump is how it requires too many different types of Pokemon and energy. Although you might have SP Energy and some Roseanne's, the fact that the type trumpers have to be a pretty small amount really hurts the deck.

The deck was pure genius before the set actually came out, but when people stopped playing Dialga, and realized that Blaziken was trash, it lost a lot of its usefulness.

The deck still works and is good.

DawnOfXatu said:
The deck was pure genius before the set actually came out, but when people stopped playing Dialga, and realized that Blaziken was trash, it lost a lot of its usefulness.

The deck still works and is good.

Wow... Use your words wisely. Blaziken FB isn't complete trash I got 3rd place in master divison with a Blazechomp deck and I am undefeated at my league. Blaziken is very fast and when I wa playing I outspeeded many decks. The only reason i got third instead of 1st was my horrible luck(a lot of it was my bad shuffling after 2nd deck check. I went 5-1 with that deck.Sorry if that was spaming. Anyways Absol Type Trump sounds useful in certain metagames

Blaziken really isn't trash. Top cutted every BR I Played in, won 1. It can stand it's own against Palkia, Kingdra and even Gyrados if you play smart.

Back