• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Absol G/Garchomp C [CC, Masters]

BaIn

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 17
2x Absol G
2x Absol G Lv. X
1x Chatot G
1x Crobat G
1x Ditto, LA
2x Garchomp C
2x Garchomp C Lv. X
1x Giratina, PL-9
4x Sableye, SF
1x Unown Q
2x Uxie, LA

T/S/:
1x Bebe's Search
4x Cyrus's Conspiracy
2x Judge
1x Luxury Ball
1x Palmer's Contribution
3x Pokemon Collector
3x Energy Gain
4x Poke Turn
4x Power Spray
2x SP Radar
4x Team Rocket's Trickery

Energy:
2x Darkness Energy
4x Darkness Energy (Special)
4x Double Colorless Energy
2x Rainbow Energy

Strategy:
Impersonate a Judge early on (ideally turn one). Play your turn normally, but end with an Impersonated "Team Rocket's Trickery" in order to redraw and cut your opponents hand. I'd prefer to do this twice before retreating/dealing damage. This usually means my opponent plays with up to two cards, depending on what they top deck.

As far as the damage dealing aspect of the deck, Garchomp C is self-explanatory. Absol G is good for KO'ing things with a big retreat cost using "Doom News". Absol G Lv. X deals up to 60 for one energy, although I'll have to discard something, which usually isn't a problem.

That's what I'd like this deck to do.

Any suggestions on how to fulfill this goal better?

Thanks for the suggestions. I like the Promocroak idea. I'll have to try and pick one up sometime.

Back