Absol ex from “Ruler of the Black Flame!”

With such cool artwork, I kinda wish this was a basic 2-prize support card, like lumineon V or Crobat V, instead of some binder filler. Absol is a really cool pokemon that hasn't gotten a massively playable card in a while, and think of how pretty the illustrator rare would look! But, I guess if you wanted to give this kind of treatment to a new pokemon, like flutter mane, I guess I can understand. :(

With such cool artwork, I kinda wish this was a basic 2-prize support card, like lumineon V or Crobat V, instead of some binder filler. Absol is a really cool pokemon that hasn't gotten a massively playable card in a while, and think of how pretty the illustrator rare would look! But, I guess if you wanted to give this kind of treatment to a new pokemon, like flutter mane, I guess I can understand. :(
Man why won't anyone let me do a sad face with text instead of an emoji : (

If you realllly wanted to do something with Absol ex, you could pair it with Calamitous Wasteland, Boss something, trap it, and use Paldean Clogsire ex to whittle away at the opponent's HP. But let's be honest - that just sounds like an arduous task when everything has so much HP and your opponent could simply be Judged into the sauce to break out of the lock.

Back