Abra Kadabra...Alakazam??

Do you think Abra & Kadabra will come back?

• Yep!!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No way.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm so sad...

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea lets all pray

god please help us get the cool and awesome pokemon abra and kadabra instead of just alakazam*. Also when we do we will all know who let this happen... you. Please in the next pack be a great abra or kadabra and we  pray in jesus's name.... AMEN

Uri Gellar is such an idiot. Kadabra isnt even CLOSE to based on him, and he went to court. Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are COMPLETELY BASED on Bruse Lee and Jackie Chan, yet they were fine. Uri Gellar, deathnote is being sent to you...

you completely have a point jayh. i mean seriously bruse lee and jackie chan arent complaining and i mean who cares,they're getting more famous if they base a character in a show

jayh272416... you're right. c'mon, and snorlax is like a sumo wrestler! Well.... they're not really offended but....

Now thanks to that idiot we can only get alakazam* which is rare so we can hardly get it instead of a regular alakazam which would be much much easier

Thanks idiot now we all will have trouble getting alakazams

Hahaha cheesepuff1995. I really need an alakazam.... i only know 1 person who has one. It's pretty cheap. I believe if we send uri gellar bad "fan mail", he'll go nuts and jump off the nearest Wal-Mart Supercenter roof. Then when he does....DING! Abra's back.

uuuuhhhh..... who cares? i dont no but is that a little to harsh.....NAHHHHH

is getting abra and kadabra worth killing?....The answer is definitely yes

To get alakazam+damage swap= get abra and kadabra=almost impossible. Sadly.
I doubt PUI would create a basic pokemon with such a broken poke-power. Lets wait till the moron dies, which should be soon. Our mods and supers have already loaded their guns.

TYranitarFReak is right, c'mon, i don't know anyone who has that long of a mustache,(Sorry Mario Bros. You lost. Nice try) fights with spoons, and reads palms.

Okay, I think they will come back but nintendo may be waiting and the guy who filed the law suit lost... and why would the take him out of the cards but not the games? think...

I know why.

It's cause you unearthed this long dead topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back