Abra Kadabra...Alakazam??

Do you think Abra & Kadabra will come back?

• Yep!!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No way.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm so sad...

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Ya'll know they're gone. YOu miss them. YOu hear their names in magic shows. YOu're depressed. Why are they gone?? This is the thread where you can express your sorrow for these pokemon.

Yep sadly they are gone.  I shall miss their Base Set ownage.

A supposed reason, so I've heard, is that there was some magician or something that thought they were referring to him and making fun of him, and sued Pokemon, so they had to stop making it. 

Edit: Well I guess I was right, seeing what others have posted and said the dudes name. :p

Arcanine out.

Well if what Arcanine said is true, we have nothing to do but just wait for a new pokemon that looks like the Abra family,but i'll really miss those,,,
PS why is alakazam* in the crystal guardians set?

the lawsuit thing I hope is just a hoax. maybe somebody just forgot them. i mean people forget their their kids at the store all the time

hey why not they just forget the lawsuit and make AKA in one of the sets? It was in FRLG and RSE right?

lol apparently uri gellar (spoon bending guy) sued pokemon about it, and they were only aloowed to make alakazam. so they made him a basic *. i bet its most likeley to be true, as they would have reprinyted them by now!

what a spoilsport though:( i would be honoured beyond beleif to have a pokemon based on me! jackie chan and bruce lee didnt complain...

Uri Gellar is a washed up celebrity that was mildly famous 30-something years ago. He was famous for bending spoons (with his thumb) and talking in a weird, mystical voice. A short while back he made an appearance on a reality TV show where people ate maggots, grubs, and something so vile I don't think I can directly say it on these forums (but I'm sure the Kangaroo missed it).

Z-list celebrity doesn't really do him justice, but I bet he was desperate for money and so tried nicking it off nintendo. He failed, of course. That confuses me, because if he's a psychic, you'd of thought he would have seen that coming.

I hate that guy. We would of got Alakazam ex most probably if it wasn't for him.

i feel that uri gellar is just a plain moron. i mean abra kadabra are magic words right? then why can't there be hocus pocus er something?

Let's all send him hate mail about it.

That's really a stupid reason as to why we can't have the Abra line. But I don't blame Nintendo for keeping their end of the bargain, if the lawsuit says they could only make Alakazam, then they at least did what they could for us to have him back. So no damage swap until this guy croaks, huh?

*pumps shotgun*

Alright. See you guys in a bit.

There's always Ex: Power Keepers. Who knows, maybe Damage Swap Alakazam will be reprinted. =P

Although what doesn't make any sense is that Skyridge had a Kadabra in it, after the lawsuit. If that's so, the agreement's been broken for about 3 years now. XD

But still...argh, why take it out on the Alakazam line? Why couldn't it be Dunsparce offending George Forman because it looks like something that came from his Lean Mean Grilling Machine? (They could have made ANYTHING have Strike and Run, folks.)

/me reloads Alchemist_Almighty's shotgun, making sure it's FULL

Holy Star said:
There's always Ex: Power Keepers.  Who knows, maybe Damage Swap Alakazam will be reprinted. =P
I wish. Supreme Brokeness.

Holy Star said:
But still...argh, why take it out on the Alakazam line?  Why couldn't it be Dunsparce offending George Forman because it looks like something that came from his Lean Mean Grilling Machine?  (They could have made ANYTHING have Strike and Run, folks.)
ROFL.

--------

The guy's an idiot IMO. He should just cool down about it. I doubt they really even based it off of him, since noone cares about who he is >.<. But whatever, at least we get Alakazam *.

Arcanine out.

Holy Star.... I give you credit for bringing skyridge kadabra thing up. I mean, first off, I believe power keepers may be our last hope for beastly mustached friends. U.G. needs to be more flexible with us poke'mon fans or else we'll all go anarchy on that guy.

*Loads own shotgun*

is it because you all want alakazam line soon, or in the EX series, or are you all forgotten that there gonna be an D/P set? (Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam are in the pokedex ya know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back