Discussion About the rotation of 2018...

Then why the heck did we have a tiny A rotation, last rotation?
They only rotated fricking PC, RS, and AO? Now it's gonna be SM on?
We would be losing 2 extra sets? That's bullcrap. Definitely not investing in Lele now.

what the actual heck?
Its normally 4 sets every year but this rotation was only 3 sets because doing 4 would have broken up the Break sets (BKT and BPT). Doing 5 sets catches up for the set we didn't rotate this year and that would result in SM1 on

Then why the heck did we have a tiny A rotation, last rotation?
They only rotated fricking PC, RS, and AO? Now it's gonna be SM on?
We would be losing 2 extra sets? That's bullcrap. Definitely not investing in Lele now.

what the actual heck?
I mean if you want to lose for the next 2 and a half years your welcome to it. And don't say you win without lele it's annoying to hear people say that like it carries meaning

Its normally 4 sets every year but this rotation was only 3 sets because doing 4 would have broken up the Break sets (BKT and BPT). Doing 5 sets catches up for the set we didn't rotate this year and that would result in SM1 on

That would mean they did 1 extra set just to push it to SM. Tbh, we've had awkward rotations before, sooo.

I mean if you want to lose for the next 2 and a half years your welcome to it. And don't say you win without lele it's annoying to hear people say that like it carries meaning

I'm playing in expanded till I can afford Lele, or pull it, or trade for it ETC.

And don't say you win without lele it's annoying to hear people say that like it carries meaning
Wow, you just went straight out to assume I was gonna say that? That's kind 0f rude. That's something you would say if I said "I win without Lele" Which I did not. So don't assume someone is going to say something before they even say it, because they might not say it. It just shows the uglier sides of your personality when you assume someone's stereotype, and give your brutal judgement of an opinion before they "might share it", because it might not have been their opinion at all, and it would just make you look like a total jerk assuming they were gonna say what you thought they were gonna say.

What if it did carry meaning for me? (which it doesn't) What would you do, be disgusted and block me? What if I won 5 League Cups without Lele? (Which I haven't) Would you outright call me a liar? Would you attack someone if winning without Lele carried meaning for them?

You are a respectable Person Aura, I think you're awesome, but that point did not have to be made.

My regards, AFEX

Do you think that all the remaning expantions of XY will rotate? i don't want to lose my Volcanion-EX :(

I think it will be SUM on for a few reasons.
  • #1 is that Pokemon likes to rotate in blocks of four sets per year for the simple reason that four sets are released per year (not including special sets like Shining Legends, Generations, Dragon Vault etc.) Now, last year they rotated Primal Clash, Roaring Skies, and Ancient Origins. This year, in order to average out to four sets a year they will have to rotate five sets (Breakthrough, Breakpoint, Fates Collide, Steam Siege, and Evolutions.)
  • Reason number two is that they like to rotate types of cards out all at the same time. For example, all of the Ancient Trait cards were rotated last year, save two promos. It stands to reason that they would rotate out all of the EX cards as well as the BREAK cards.
  • Reason number three is that it is a nice clean format in that all of the cards with the XY/BW style will not be legal and all the one with the SM style are
Anyway that's just my educated guess.

Yeah, I was thinking of meowstic. I agree, too, the we’re probably losing everything through Evolutions.

@AFEX

Please at least glance at this. It is a spreadsheet I made for referencing some of the basic facts about set rotation.

@AFEX

Please at least glance at this. It is a spreadsheet I made for referencing some of the basic facts about set rotation.

Yeah, based on the pattern, I think it will be SM on next season.

I mean, they cut six whole sets just to have HGSS and on only that one season.

I win without lele.

One word: Wailord.

Plus, when I play my Fairy Box deck all of my Pokemon secretly gain an additional ability. It says, "Whenever your opponent sees this card for the first time, they are now confused."

Plus, when I play my Fairy Box deck all of my Pokemon secretly gain an additional ability. It says, "Whenever your opponent sees this card for the first time, they are now confused."

That's great rofl. What's your win/loss ratio with it?

Tbh I can't even read it, it's kinda wobbly.

I don't know what "wobbly" means in this context. Do you mean actual display issues? Presentation? Not understanding certain headings?

I originally made it just for me, but I've shared it with others. This is the first "wobbly", dude. ;)

That's great rofl. What's your win/loss ratio with it?
Well, Fairy Box is my irl deck, so I don't know the exact numbers. I mainly play it against my other decks or at my league, and it has a pretty good win rate. Playing it irl is funner because you get to see people's faces when they've never seen a Fairy Box deck before (most people haven't).

Well, Fairy Box is my irl deck, so I don't know the exact numbers. I mainly play it against my other decks or at my league, and it has a pretty good win rate. Playing it irl is funner because you get to see people's faces when they've never seen a Fairy Box deck before (most people haven't).

Fairy Box?

Can I get your list? Sounds like a fun deck to play!

I would like to see this fairy box deck

Fairy Box?

Can I get your list? Sounds like a fun deck to play!

I would like to see this fairy box deck
It's not pretty, but here it is:
Pokemon (18)
2x Spritzee XY
2x Aromatisse XY
2x Zorua LTR
2xZoroarkGX PR
2xDarkraiEX DEX
1xCharizardEX PR (the Combustion Blast one)
1xVerizionEX PLB
1xGenesectEX PLB
1xAegislashEX PHF
1xShayminEX ROS
1xHoopa SLG
1xCoballion STS
1xRegirock PR (ancient trait)

Trainers(31)
3xN DEX
3xProfessor Sycamore PHF
2xPokemon Fan Club FLF
2xSkyla BCR
1xShauna XY
1xColress PLS
1xHex Maniac AOR
1xLysandre AOR
1xAZ PHF

4xVS Seeker ROS
2xMax Potion GRI
3xUltra Ball FLF
2xLevel Ball AOR
1xComputer Search BCR
1xRescue Stretcher GRI
2xMuscle Band (would be choice band if I had any) XY

1xSky Field ROS

Energy(11)

4xRainbow Energy XY
4xPrism Energy NXD
2xDouble Colorless Energy SLG
1xPlasma Energy PLB

There. That's a Fairy Box deck.
Also, does anyone know how to do spoilers? I'm fairly new to Pokebeach, and don't know how.

It's not pretty, but here it is:
Pokemon (18)
2x Spritzee XY
2x Aromatisse XY
2x Zorua LTR
2xZoroarkGX PR
2xDarkraiEX DEX
1xCharizardEX PR (the Combustion Blast one)
1xVerizionEX PLB
1xGenesectEX PLB
1xAegislashEX PHF
1xShayminEX ROS
1xHoopa SLG
1xCoballion STS
1xRegirock PR (ancient trait)

Trainers(31)
3xN DEX
3xProfessor Sycamore PHF
2xPokemon Fan Club FLF
2xSkyla BCR
1xShauna XY
1xColress PLS
1xHex Maniac AOR
1xLysandre AOR
1xAZ PHF

4xVS Seeker ROS
2xMax Potion GRI
3xUltra Ball FLF
2xLevel Ball AOR
1xComputer Search BCR
1xRescue Stretcher GRI
2xMuscle Band (would be choice band if I had any) XY

1xSky Field ROS

Energy(11)

4xRainbow Energy XY
4xPrism Energy NXD
2xDouble Colorless Energy SLG
1xPlasma Energy PLB

There. That's a Fairy Box deck.
Also, does anyone know how to do spoilers? I'm fairly new to Pokebeach, and don't know how.

What in God's name.....
This looks.... Atrocious. ROFL
That is the very definition of a toolbox deck right there. Holy smokes.

What in God's name....
This looks.... Atrocious. ROFL
That is the very definition of a toolbox deck right there. Holy smokes.
Yeah that's just about how most people react to it. It's so stupid, but is a ton of fun and actually has some insane outplay potential.

Back