About the new Pt theme decks

ttarisgodzilla

Aspiring Trainer
http://www.pokebeach.com/tcg/galactic%27s-conquest#galactic-set-list

Visit this webpage. Towards the bottom you'll see a decklist for the giratina/palkia/dialga theme decks. (i suppose these are the japanese versions) Notice the number of cards supplied? Not a whole lot to work with. Either these are going to be very competetive decks, Or we are getting the short end of the stick. Or, perhaps, these numbers will change when they arrive in the USA.

I don't see much of an article here. I'm assuming you're not done with it. Is there any chance that you could tell us what it's going to be about? Are you going to explain the competitive decks or is this going to be another one of those "how to cut costs" articles?

I'm pretty sure that this is in the wrong section -.-

Either way, we're not going to be recieving the decks listed there. Those are just an entry pack thing that they do in Japan. Our two theme decks are Shaymin and Giratina (Flourish and Rebellion IIRC) so don't worry about those decks, all of the cards they get, we eventually get.

Oh that's what i was trying to find out. I was wondering if this is how decks come in japan (incomplete)? Or, if this is some "boost my deck up by buying a load of cards in a tin" thing.

This belongs in the TCG Discussion forum. Be sure to post in the right section next time, ttarisgodzilla!

*Moves*

Back