A tiny flaw in the banner

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Homely adj. , -lier , -liest . Not attractive or good-looking: a homely child. Lacking elegance or refinement: homely furniture.

So, the banner is basically saying the forums look bad.[/align]

darkrai1246

Waiting for new DS (Mines broken)
I agree... can't we keep the classic banner? Besides there's no pokemon in this one...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Homely = Homey:

Having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable

It's just a placeholder anyways.

TCC Co-Founder

Bzzz...you just got magnetized
*sarcastically* Yeah, the banner on this awesome, free, used by a lot of people web site stinks...*un-sarcastically*I don't care what the site looks like, just as long as the site is here (or not here, considering it's free):D

darkrai1246

Waiting for new DS (Mines broken)
Some people have to take A 1 hour drive to the beach. It's sad that theres no pokemon...

pikachu1246, what does this post have to do with the topic at hand? Please keep your posts on topic. Thanks. ~MylesPrower

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The motto is fine (Ehhhh), but I would really like the Gyrados banner back, or at the very least some Pokemon on it...

dmaster out.

Sword of Seals

Aspiring Trainer
the only flaw with the banner is it links to pokebeach.com/forums. i wish it would link to pokebeach.com. then i wouldn't have to go through all the work of opening my favorites and selecting the beach :p

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
Shedinja said:
I wouldn't have to go through all the work of opening my favorites and selecting the beach

lol...I know! That is a TON of work to do![/sarcasm]

Anyways, I like the banner. But I still do like the old one...(the one with the Luminion and stuff)

Wiseman.

Gengar will banish you to the Lost Zone.
Of course it is not a good banner. WPM is just trying to get the regular banner compatible with MyBB version 1.4 so it is basically a place holder