Writing A Tale of Woe

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
~Chapter 1~

Begginings

"And when the blinded and deafened Sharuka looked up from the ground, they all knew, it was over".
"Professor...What do you think it means?" Asked Professor Marco's assistant.
"Well...Lilly, I think that this stone tablet, and that writing we just deciphered, is...is..." The Professor began to stutter.
"Well professor?" Moaned Lilly.
"Well...It is a long shot, but it could be how Arceus, the supposed Creator of the world came to his end..." the Professor paused.
"But who was Sharuka...?" enquired Lilly.
"I do not know...If only this Tablet had more writing on it..." scolded the Professor.

Later that night, while Lilly was dreaming, she had the strangest dream, that the Tablet had a glow...A...glow of fire...She got up, and ran to the Tablet as fast as she could, and when she got there, the professor stood there, and turned his head towards her, his eyes were like fire, and he said "Doel noelt feelaelr...Juelst boelw toel Aelrceeluels"
Lilly opened her eyes, and screamed into the night...As she was sorrounded by flames.

~-=CHAPTER 2=-~

D I S C O V E R I E S

3 Months after the Incident...Lilly was able to leave the hospital. She had one Pokemon, it was a Luxio, Memories of it plagued her mind as she left, but she had to keep reminding herself...It died so that she could live, it pulled her out of her burning house...

Nurses had to take her out of the hospital to a Taxi that would take her to her Mothers house. She could not do it herself, because the shattered glass from the windows got into her eyes...and...Lilly is blind.

It took 10 long weeks to get a single word from her, and it was "Professor...". Lilly's Mother, Jackie, knew what she meant, and got Professor Marco to come right away. As soon as Professor Marco came into the room, Lilly popped her head up, and muttered "Proelfeelssoelr...Theel taelbleelt...Geelt rield...Oelf ielt...Aelr-" Lilly fell silent, and fell asleep...In her dream, she saw Electricity...And heard Echos...She did not hear much but she did here 'boelw' 'poelweelr' and 'kielng'. Everyone in that room could have sworn she opened her eyes...for the slightest part of a second, and opened her mouth in horror...But she did not scream, no, she became mute. Then she heard words in her head..."SILENCE FIRE! WE CANNOT HAVE YOU DISRUPTING HIS RETURN!"

~TO BE CONTINUED~
In Chapter 3 - A mysterious boy comes with a message, Mew appears, Pokemon battles, more strange text, another mysterious tablet and everything will start becoming more clear...

Chapter 3 - Resolutions

Back