A Simple Question?

pokemoncatcher

Aspiring Trainer
This question more than likely has been asked a thousand times and feel free to direct me to the thread.
The question is this what are good/best pokemon to use in a deck I know you can build a deck out of any pokemon and I also know there are different types of styles for decks.
Apart from the EX's what would be the good rare, uncommon and common pokemon to use in deck's?
I know of some like blastios and klinklang what else would there be.

RE: A Simple Question????

Weeeell, your question seems a bit too vague. There are many established decks that can be very successful, but are very expensive, while there are other decks which aren't as successful (competitively), but can still be loads of fun to play around with, and use some inexpensive cards. "Good" cards is all relative to the budget you have. Also, the whole point of having the competitive scene is because nobody actually KNOWS what's the best deck. It's like horse racing. Any given Sunday.

Thanks for the input im new to building decks lol.
I just wanted to know what people are using the most and budget is endless really.

EX's. EX's do well. Big Basics, Plasma Box, even the decks with Stage 2's would be nothing without their respective Basics. Blastoise needs Keldeo, Klinklang needs something to do damage, Hydreigon needs Darkrai. If you want a cheap deck without EX's, your best bet is going to be something like Garchomp or Zebstrika Garbodor or Weavile Exxegcute. You could probably make an inexpensive Darkrai list; that would be more competitive than any of those other options I mentioned.

Ok thanks for your feedback I ask the question because I have heaps holo rare and reverse holo pokemon and I like to foil out my decks I have a endless budget for decks.

If you a literally endless budget then go for PlasmaBox. It will probably be the best deck. Or you could choose to play Keldeo/Blastoise. Either of those decks will have high cuts in Nats and Worlds IMO.

It's the most popular thread in the BW-On Metagame Decks discussion forum right now. You can probably find a pretty good list in there.

Something with Bouffalants, Plasma Badges and the like. Or there's the deck that won Hannover's(Germany) BRs:

Pokémons: 14

4 Sableye
4-4 Raticate BCX
2 Tornadus-EX PSF

Trainers: 34

4 Hypnotoxic Laser
4 Level Balls
2 Ultra Balls
1 Energy Search
2 Random Receivers
1 Rocky Guard - Ace Spec
3 Pokemon Catcher