A shiny latios banner with a shiny latios background?!

Ichigo14

G.O.A.T.
I made a shiny latios banner with a shiny latios background give me your thoughts

shiny_latios_by_adan15-d4yv7b0.png

It's much better than your previous works, but still has a few things to work out.

Probably the biggest problem with the banner is the location of Latios. It's way too far to the right; not a good location for the focal point (especially in a banner that wide). The best way for you to get the render placement is to follow the rule of thirds.

okay I will work on that next time thanks and do you know how I made it? You probably do but I am just wondering

Why not have one thread where you have all your banners instead of making individual ones? It will be easier to compare and will help when looking through your progress.

I really do like the colors that you have used in your Latios banner, but as Gliscor said, Latios is located way to far. Try changing the location and text might work well with the banner.

I can see improvements from your previous banners. Keep it up!

I love the background you added to this! You've improved a lot more. I'm looking forward to seeing your future banners. :)

Ichigo14 said:
okay I will work on that next time thanks and do you know how I made it? You probably do but I am just wondering
looks like you duplicated the latios multiple times and then smudged them together. It's a nice idea, I've seen some tutorials do it.

Naminé said:
looks like you duplicated the latios multiple times and then smudged them together. It's a nice idea, I've seen some tutorials do it.
Thanks except I didnt get the idea from a tutorial I just felt like trying multiple things and ended up doing that

Back