Writing A rap about the triumphant prerelease

juunkmilk

3nd coming
Disclaimer- I have never attempted to write poetry or rap or anything that rhymes before, I just did this for fun and do not consider myself a lyrical genius, or even a lyrical "Kind-of-clever-guy" in any way at all.
Also, You kinda have to break this up all fancy to make the syllables work out and such, so Immon try actually breaking it up that way, tell me if it works.

Lyrics:
I sure do love prereleases
Pokédad with creases
in his pants
holding his nieces hand
all the while slow killing me
with victreebel's ability
I struggle to set up
my drapion's land crush
oh well he has the 3 prize sweep
I forfeit to my enemy
BESIDES
I've got junk arms to trade for
swindlin' kids from grade four (I know this is a bad rhyme)
Should I bother writing more? (Both the next line and an actual question)

hahahaha
I actually like the "grade four" line. The line about "creases in pants" is a bit odd. It would be better if you could awkwardly shove in "face." Also, he's a Pokedad holding his nieces hand. -_- But yeah, I have to say, I really am a huge fan of this. Now to get Dumbfoundead to sing it with Wax.

I noticed the niece thing. But I convinced myself that its just a general term for an older, kinda creepy man who plays Pokémon.

Thanks for the praise. Maybe I will write more, about sleeves falling apart and such.

Ok... I'm not too much one to like rap. I certainly don't like this one. Just seems too... Strange, to put it Frank.

@Chiraami: I don't mind, like I said, I'm definitely NOT good at this. But part of the reason it might sound weird is my idol is MC Frontalot, who breaks up his lines in a very strange way. (Examples)

@Darkvoid57: Thanks bro.

Back