A Pokemon I made

Here is poke_master 1's Aborang

Aborang                    [attachment=511]

Type: Normal/Flying

Boomerang Pokemon

Height: 2 feet 1 inch

Weight: 7 pounds

Aborang often gather in large groups for security. They are hi-strung, easily worried.

Attachments

• aborang.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 102
I got an idea! A pokemon named Wamole! Water type, with a head that looks like a bunny. Has 4 legs with sharp claws, and a fin pointing backwards on it's head. The dex entry.

WAMOLE is a powerful pokemon that somehow gets along nicely with small pokemon like catepie. WAMOLE likes to trick people by swimming rapidly in the water, making people think that it's a shark. On land, WAMOLE slashes trees with its fin to sharpen it.

[attachment=529]Here is Pokefan 4000's Wamole

Wamole            

Type: Waterl

Watter Rabbit Pokemon

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Weight: 102 pounds

Wamole is a powerful pokemon that somehow gets along nicely with small pokemon like catepie. Wamole likes to trick people by swimming rapidly in the water, making people think that it's a shark. On land, Wamole slashes trees with its fin to sharpen it.

Attachments

• wamole sprite.PNG
    wamole sprite.PNG
    1.2 KB · Views: 3
That's pretty good, but Wamole is a water type. (As seen in my post.) And please make its face different: I don't like the fact that flareon's head was used. That body looks like a mightyena body. Also, Wamole should be shorter. Sorry if I'm putting so much pressure on you, if I am.

I have one that I like a baby Cyndaquil called Bonquill. A porquepine and has small fire spikes.

Fire Quil Pokemon

Type: Fire

11 inches tall

5 pounds

Bonquil will use there quills to defending themselves and have piosonus and firey quils and should not be mest with.

ShadowSong said:
Here is poke_master 1's Aborang

Aborang [attachment=511]

Type: Normal/Flying

Boomerang Pokemon

Height: 2 feet 1 inch

Weight: 7 pounds

Aborang often gather in large groups for security. They are hi-strung, easily worried.
I imagined id more boomerang-y

Andyman said:
I have one that I like a baby Cyndaquil called Bonquill. A porquepine and has small fire spikes.

Fire Quil Pokemon

Type: Fire

11 inches tall

5 pounds

Bonquil will use there quills to defending themselves and have piosonus and firey quils and should not be mest with.
Cyndiqwil's 3-evo chain. And it's a starter.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Wassiertier is just Wasserhound with a fin. It needs to be a little more different. And besides, the longest a Pokemon's name can be is 10 letters, and Wasserhound is 11. It'll need to be chopped down to something like "Wassrhound". (see Feraligatr... Feralligator). Although, names don't get much cooler than Wasserhound. :D
They do not have to be at max 10 letters. The names, I mean.

RE:  A Pokemon I made

ShadowSong said:
[attachment=529]Here is Pokefan 4000's Wamole

Wamole            

Type: Waterl

Watter Rabbit Pokemon

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Weight: 102 pounds

Wamole is a powerful pokemon that somehow gets along nicely with small pokemon like catepie. Wamole likes to trick people by swimming rapidly in the water, making people think that it's a shark. On land, Wamole slashes trees with its fin to sharpen it.
water rabbit pokemon is taken by azumarill

Those are very strange looking but nice artwork. I like the second one more than the others. Cool ideas ;)

Back