A nintendo theme park

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
If you were to build a theme park based on all the nintendo characters what would you put in it? I would have a rollercoaster based on rayquaza where you get to ride on its back. There would be a square where special events would be held, like dances performed by people dressed at the gorons from zelda. I would have a fun house based on mario which would include the tubes in the games as slides and i would have the boxes floating around. There would be a massive maze with statues of all the favourite characters. I would make a pokecenter and turn it into a massive gift shop. There would be a bit for the younger children featuring kirby and yoshi. There would also be a racing track based on diddy kong racing.
What would you do?

I'm suprised they haven't done this yet. After all, there is (was?) a pokemon theme park in Japan somewhere.

Not that I'm into this sort of thing, but you know those carosels with the horses going round and round? Replace 'em with Yoshi :]

no, that's exactly from mario sunshine. replace them with ponyta/rapidashs.
and instead or a special dancing by people dressed as gorons, I'd make a show where link and ganondorf have a swords fight (acting, of course)
and a magic trick show by someone dressed up as midna (normal non-imp form)

I would like to have a Super Smash Bros. Theme park featuring all the characters from all 3 games and arcades where you can play all 3 games and also the Pokemon games and I would like to have water slides featuring some of the pokemon and playable charaters. I would like to see it happen someday but it does cost millions to build a theme park like that though.:)

Pokemon attack simulation: Its a trill ride where you punch in the attack and you get to know what it feels like. Well Im thinking

A Pokemon park with Pontya's & Rapidashes' as horses in a carousel
and have a horse track where you can ride a Rapidash and take lessons too !

I'd have a Gyarados water ride. You'd ride on his back out to sea and come back

I'd have a petting zoo too with all the littel Pokemon or the Pokemon that don't have a concept for a ride

And what would be better than this---catching you own Pokemon ! There would be a special rea (like the Safari Zone) pay a fee and be given Poke Balls. The same as in the Safari Zone, what you catch, you keep !

Those are my ideas for a Nintendo (uh, I mean Pokemon) theme park !

Back