A newer banner.

Omnigross_98

^ Is win.
Magmortar.png

I am still figuring out GIMP, so it is not very good.

EDIT= The second banner. I finally found some brushes for GIMP.

Magy2.png

Your render needs more attention. Have that layer at the front,or, reduce the opacity of the effect.

You should try downloading some brushes too. Find some link at The Elite, I remember they posted some.

Lol Ryuu7 it looks like you were criticizing Master of the Shadow after all. ^_^

Good banner, I like how Magmortar is blended into the background, but it should be move over more to the right in my opinion. :D

Flygon999 said:
Lol Ryuu7 it looks like you were criticizing Master of the Shadow after all. ^_^

Good banner, I like how Magmortar is blended into the background, but it should be move over more to the right in my opinion. :D

xD I don't care I just take credit for whatever I did. If my renders all suck I don't care at all because I am not using them am I?

Use magnetic lasso with cs4. LMG You cant afford it. Get it from u-torrent.

This banner reminds me of when i was less experienced :p

lava background, semi-transparent render slapped on, text added, done. :p

generally, it's good enough to pass, but lose the border (that particular border never works for anything lol) i'd also make the render less transparent. Try putting opacity at 80-90%. That's usually enough to make the render blend into the background.

What i was saying is that the focal point went from the render to the greyish layer. == Man my english is terrible ><

This is the first time I heard you needed to give credits to the renderer. o_O

Ryuu7 said:

there was a whole topic on that during the January contest ._.

SixaxiS said:
Ryuu7 said:

there was a whole topic on that during the January contest ._.

That was giving credits or getting permission from the drawer, not renderer. The picture was a card picture, but rendered by MotS.

Omnigross_98: Yup better. Nice one with the colors. Your text stands out alot, and the background is fresher. Now i think you should have a thinner border and maybe a drop shadow. You can see how to do it at DF's tutorial.

The 2nd one is better, but the render and border needs work, if you want I can render a Magmortar Lv.X for you. :)

The border is toooo big, make it maybe 3 pixels instead of 12 or whatever you had it at.

Back